ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Knockhill Hot Hatch Day, Sunday 21st October.

172 cup, Impreza P1
Think I'll make it for a while tomorrow and it'll add another 100 miles onto the running in miles.

See if I can blag a passenger lap too as it's been a while since I've been on and don't want to get lost when I get back on in a couple of weeks. Lol

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Think I'll make it for a while tomorrow and it'll add another 100 miles onto the running in miles.

See if I can blag a passenger lap too as it's been a while since I've been on and don't want to get lost when I get back on in a couple of weeks. Lol
Reverse :p

172 cup, Impreza P1
Is it a reverse, I really will get lost and end up on the karting track doing 3 point turns at the hair pins! :p

Vee

Mk2 V6 #007
Think its been a nice day all over - typical that i've been working 7-7 and couldnt be out cleaning the car or enjoying the new exhaust note :(

Clio 182
Weather was awesome.... especially for Knockhill! Didn't get a chance to meet anyone off here (did nearly introduce myself to the wrong 306 driver though) but got loadsa photo's which will be up shortly

renault clio 182
Was a brilliant day!! I now want a track car epic fun today!! Cheers fraz and stu for taking me out boys!!

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Wish i came today. Would love to get an all dry day round the track instead of the s**t rain all the time!

Defo be down more next year!

Clio 182
Not a problem, fill yer boots! The full-hes versions are on Flickr so just download whatever you want.

There was some cracking action even from a spectators point of view - do you know the lad in the yellow 172 or was that just a bitter track-based rivalry? :)

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Thats Clio_Stu on here, sexy wee fucker ;)

Despite him having more power and better tyres I really like to make him work for his pass!

Thanks very much, I'll chuck them on

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Today was absolutely excellent!! car was driving great and had alot of fun! Nice pics mark. Just keeping john on his toes ;)

Dan.G

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup
Ahh being stuck in Shetland is even worse when the weather was like that! Want to get back on track now, will probably have to wait till next year now!

Really enjoyed today, was good to meet some more of you guys.

Mark you must have been standing right next to me when you took they pics of the MX5 spinning? Didn't even realise haha !

Clio 182
Mark you must have been standing right next to me when you took they pics of the MX5 spinning? Didn't even realise haha !

That was my mate Stu, with my fiancée in the passenger seat! Apparently the "shocks or alignment need some work" :rolleyes:

The Impreza through the gravel was a good one too, lucky he didn't collect one of the buggies!

172 cup, Impreza P1
I'm itching to do another one LOL!

3rd November. Get a trailer sorted out!

Good to catch up and as usual watching you guys on track makes me want on sooooo much.

It's good that there are so many clios to watch.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
We're coming up mate, bringing the kids though. They're dying to see what all the fuss is about.

I'll bring a helmet though :p

225 meg
had an amazing day yesterday :) weather really changed the atmosphere instead of it raining everyone was actually able to go speak to each other unlike PFD

cupman the clio is amazing, what great work you have done there, looking forward to seeing it on the track, and it was good to get chatting to you :)

got myself a wee passenger run in the epic M3 CSL, and that gt-s skyline, also had a fantastic run in john's clio overtakin two subaru's, nice one john :hail:

225 meg
Lol no worries mate, never knew you got a run in the csl, how was that, it looked and sounded awesome and went so so so well!

john honistly it was unreal the way the guy drove it was epic, put a smile on my face, power was tremendous and the braking nearly snapped my neck lol

the guy was really friendly, spoke to him a few times before i actually man'd up and asked him to take me out, top bloke :)