ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

keep an eye out for my car!

BG FF182
If anyone see's my clio before I post to say I have it back I'd be most greatful. It's a Black Gold 182 with recaro seats and a blowing standard exhaust, reg plate LX05 ZPK.

To cut a long story short a garage in the Fakenham area has had my car since 18 March after they crunched my alloy wheel when changing tire's way back in February.

Apparently two wheels have gone off to somewhere in Norwich to be powder coated but for various reasons I am unlikely to be getting my car back until after Easter now.

I know its most likely that my clio is on axle stands while the refurb takes place but after numerous phone calls something just doesn't feel right.

I won't be naming the garage until the problem is resolved.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
3 weeks to refurb two wheels?

Something about this doesn't add up. Have you seen the car since they 'kerbed' the alloys?

172 Cup
I remember you telling me about your problem with the garage - hopefully it'll be resolved quickly! Whereabouts in Norwich did they say they sent the wheels? I'll keep an eye out.

BG FF182
Got my car back after much chasing and phone calls.

To cut a long story short the garage is blaming the alloy wheel repair place, and they are blaming renault for slow supply of anthracite wheel paint / powder coating stuff and both are saying the previous job wasn't very good.

What is it with garages, always wanting to blame someone else?!?

SQ5
This is why I've taught myself most I know and daren't go away from Renaults!

Cannot trust any garage!