ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Katie..............Again !!

C32 AMG Estate
Spotted the infamous hottie known as Katie_Trophy again this morning ! 7.30 on the uphill stretch from Bracknell/Crowthorne roundabouts going towards Sandhurst..............! Im never driving mine when I see you ! I would have flashed but I know what your like when guys flash you !! :eek:

Focus ST
2242132459_cfde3e7a6c_o.jpg

...... Of Katie

Clio 182 Trophy
Hahaha...hello again...why are you never driving the megane?? Only seen you in it a couple of times...waste!!

C32 AMG Estate
Hahaha...hello again...why are you never driving the megane?? Only seen you in it a couple of times...waste!!

Because !!! Its still at Mill Lane (has been for a month now) for rear quarter to be fitted courtesy of Renault UK (rusty rear arch, and no that not a pervy comment, lol)

You still need to have a go in it yet ! If I ever get it back !

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
Mill lane are normally pretty good, I always see you around katie just never bother doing a spotted thread :p rather abuse your car while its parked on your drive ..

C32 AMG Estate
Mill lane are normally pretty good, I always see you around katie just never bother doing a spotted thread :p rather abuse your car while its parked on your drive ..

She does get about a bit...................:D !! Actually Matt, mine went in the Monday after the RR day at SRR !!!

Clio 182 Trophy
Matt - hands off the T!!! And if you always see me...how come I never see you? Im guessing you only see it parked up then!!

Neil - Tell you what, when its ready...how about I go pick it up for you? Then I can give it a spin :D

C32 AMG Estate
Matt - hands off the T!!! And if you always see me...how come I never see you? Im guessing you only see it parked up then!!

Neil - Tell you what, when its ready...how about I go pick it up for you? Then I can give it a spin :D

Ah that would mean you have to leave your Trophy at Mill Lane to pick it up ! Leave the keys in it girl and I'll give it a spanking!

Clio 182 Trophy
I still rarely see you, only ever parked up! Is it parked in the same place Katie?
Yep, still parked in the same car park :) there right now in fact!! And I start at 7am and finish at 7pm, so u wont see me driving about between those hours (unless its a weekend)

Ah that would mean you have to leave your Trophy at Mill Lane to pick it up ! Leave the keys in it girl and I'll give it a spanking!
....oooor....I could just get a lift to mill lane...I could even WALK to mill lane...not that far really :rasp:

C32 AMG Estate
Yep, still parked in the same car park :) there right now in fact!! And I start at 7am and finish at 7pm, so u wont see me driving about between those hours (unless its a weekend)

....oooor....I could just get a lift to mill lane...I could even WALK to mill lane...not that far really :rasp:

Oooor I could race you there cos I live closer !!!!! :rasp: