ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Kangoo 172 conversion

kangoo
Hi peeps New to the site ... I have a Renault Kangoo on a 52 which I used daily to commute to work and back everyday.. had it since March and it's a reliable little van.. but I need something to wow the lads! I've had 3 corsa cs all sris and all modified and tuned. One of them being a 1.8 16 cammed engine with everything you can possibly do to it minus a turbo Wich I regret never doing! That was also 172.2 bhp. My "krapoo " has a pathetic less than 70 because it has the 1.5dci Wich is superb for fuel economy . But I want a sleeper ! And a rare one! No one I know has one anyone on here have one and is it easy? Been looking for a donar car but Want to ask the question first.

I've seen a few done but seem to remember there being issues with the electrics. Was something along the lines of the ABS light or getting the clocks to work properly.

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
My brother took it off me ages ago but it was awesome. That's to blame for the body clios.. YouTube kangoo 172

kangoo
Trying to upload some images from my Samsung s5. Donar car after Christmas just getting small bits atm. Got the wheels need springs . Other than that just brakes and the rest. Want a better steering wheel and clocks though maybe facelift

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Sell the van and buy one complete.. search ash's kangoo to find build thread

kangoo
If i was to sell the van I wouldn't buy another kangoo I'd have the Astra H sportive. If im Doing it, im doing it more for the project and for the accomplishment rather than just to have a fast van.

Reactions: Chi
  kangoo
I've seen it it's sweet . . Having some issues using the forum ... want to upload images off Samsung s5 but it won't let me. . And the forum keeps closing down unexpectedly. .. Saying tab crashed. Only on cliosportnet

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Was a riot mate, few people have asked if it's for sale and I think my bro might consider for around 2.5k