ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K850i broken already

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
Great! Got no sound when i make or receive calls, yet the external speaker works.

Not happy at all!

Revels Mum & Sister
When I had my W880i it did the exact same thing 3 times. Went back for repair and was fixed, then broke, then fixed you get the idea.

Small pain in the ass and T-Mobile gave the shittest loan handset you have ever seen, second time round I just bought a Nokia 6300 to use then flogged it when it came back from repair

FIAT PANDA 100HP!!!!
SE phones are great.....when they work! i've got a k810i and thats having to be replaced on tuesday! every SE phone i've had has broken!

Clart, do this trick that one of the geeks posted on here a while back. It allows you to test all the parts of your phone to check if they're working

if you want check if problems are hard or soft ware, or want to check network locks or firmware go into the service menu, bu pressing the following form the standby screen.
*( i always put a start infromt stops me going int o shortcuts)
<
>
<
<
<
that works on any SE and is quite uses full.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Mate back up your contacts onto the memory stick.

Contacts > options > advanced > backup to ms

Or if you have a BT adaptor then simply beam the whole vcard file to your pc.
Order a replacement, that issue is not on the bug list.

Skoda Fabia vRS
does anyone elses number 9 button not respond as well as the other buttons when pressed, i think im gonna have to send mine back, only had it about 2 weeks

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
SE are complete gash.

Incorrect.

Stuff like this is normal fayre for all phone producers, THOUSANDS are sold you cant expect them all to be built to exacting standards.

On the whole its one of the best phones on the market, if not the best.

Formally Clio 182
I was gonna get a SE K850i but when i tried one in the top, I thought it was shite.

So went for the N95.

Skoda Fabia vRS
the k850 takes a few days to get used to ive found, i HATED mine when i first got it but now i love it

the k850 takes a few days to get used to ive found, i HATED mine when i first got it but now i love it

ive enjoyed mine from day 1 tbh...

the silver has started to come off the top menu keys already though, the light shines through the worn parts at night. god knows how because ive hardly used it.

im changing the case to black/green anyway, so might get another set of keys at the same time.