ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K850 Ordered !!!

Skoda Fabia vRS
woooo :D

stayed with Orange, managed to wait for them to get it in

300mins, 1000texts, 6months free insurance, £35 a month, 12 month basis

on the O2 website they have 400mins, 1000texts, for £35 but the fella @ Orange said if i ordered it once i got the paperwork through id realise it was an 18month contract, he could have lied but i dont care really, im happier knowing im with Orange and they did save me ~£35 with the insurance, plus i wouldnt use 400mins either, i use about 200 now

Last edited:
  Mini Cooper S sport
Nice one! The insurance being thrown in is good.

Actually the O2 deal was 400 minutes and 1000 texts for £30 a month. Yeah it's an 18-month contract but pffff..they all are now.

The deal Orange offered me to stay was 500 mins and unlimited texts for £30, but I won't even use what I get from O2!

Skoda Fabia vRS
nah i cant be doin with this 18 month business, if thats all they ever offer then i supposed id have to have it, but 12 months is what i intend on always having

Golf R soon...
Got my upgrade through Vodafone today, Free K850, 500 mins, 250 text on a 12 month contract for £34.99 a month, not the worlds best deal but it will do for me :cool:

Revels Mum & Sister
Orange pwned me last year, I signed a contract. She even crossed out the 12 month thing. I went to cancel and BAMMM no its an 18 month contract unless you can show us the original copy which was long gone. I usually but them in the phone box. But wasnt there :(

I really wanted to hate fcuk the b**ch who sold me the phone in the shop

Lou

woooo :D

stayed with Orange, managed to wait for them to get it in

300mins, 1000texts, 6months free insurance, £35 a month, 12 month basis

on the O2 website they have 400mins, 1000texts, for £35 but the fella @ Orange said if i ordered it once i got the paperwork through id realise it was an 18month contract, he could have lied but i dont care really, im happier knowing im with Orange and they did save me ~£35 with the insurance, plus i wouldnt use 400mins either, i use about 200 now

I'm with o2 get 400 mins and 1000 texts and its £35 a month but its def a 12 month contract. Think they guy at Orange was bullshi**ing you!!

Skoda Fabia vRS
must have been mate, but the 6 months insurance is pretty decent as i always have it anyway so thats saved me money, and i much prefer the service from Orange

Vecta 2.2i SRI 55
well im on a 18months contract with oragne n im gettin sick of my samsung d900 n i want a k850 so i went into orange in manchester n they said it would cost £100 early upgrade fee as well as £200 for the phone, so i went into phones4u to see what they could do n this guy said he could buy me out of my contract 5 months early instad of 2 months early and give me a free k850 but i didn't have time to sort it there n then so i went into my local store as blackpool n it turned out that deal is impossable n its was the guy's 1st day but because they had messed me about making sure i wasnt lieng they said yeah we can do it but u have to pay 3 months insurance at £9.99 or pay £150 for the phone. so go into phones for you n try n get a good deal out of them because if u push they will move:)