ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BG 182

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
200.gif

hopgop1

ClioSport Club Member
Well it's the end of an era with this but I will be breaking it for parts unless someone wants to part with £5k for it.

Pricing everything up I'm looking at about £9k in parts so a huge difference.

It has been and continues to be a fantastic car, has never missed a beat and wasn't actually burning too much oil like I initially worried. Seems the same as usual, approx 1L per 10k miles. Having picked up an E92 for daily use and finding out I've a baby on the way seems its the right time for it to go!

Can't say I won't miss it, I'm sure I'll be back in one!
I’d be very interested in all the sat nav gubbins, I.e. dash top, screen, any loom for it etc.

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
What’s wrong with it
The cambelt is overdue and it has some rust on the offside rear arch. All arches are treated internally so it's just scabbing.

Otherwise the car is absolutely fine and been in daily use, I just won't see the money it's worth without breaking it!