ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K-Tec CLIO 172/182 MAGNECOR IGNITION LEADS

182 trackday racer
Hi!

No I run stock leads no need for anything else as I see it.

C&B's are in place but the car have not been started up yet. Have some things to do before I can start it up but it will happen coming week :D Just need our 50-60cm of snow to melt away before I can map it and try it out on the road. -25 degrees outside right now so it feels quite far away. :(

Are you pleased with youres?

ourboy

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup
I have the Red KV85 8.5mm leads fitted and think they are very well made.
you won't notice much, power wise but the quality is dead on.

I bought a cheaper set from a "performance based" lead website and they caused a misfire straight away .

when I took a closed look at the plugs they came apart in my hand. probable a one off, but I would pay a little extra for something that will last

ourboy

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup
renault wanted £111 + vat off me ... don't think so

magnecor are around £80/90

182 FF
I found magnecor somewhere on the net for £63 inc delivery. I got the 8mm blue 1's but the red 1's if ya want to go crazy were about a tenner more. Only difference is half mm in insulation which when you improving over OEM leads by 1mm anyway i don't think it'll make any difference so save ya money IMO.

ripp

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FFAT
^the conductor inside is also different on the reds, both material and thickness wise.