ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Justmatz group buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
  2004 Clio 182
im going to ring up tomorrow and order myself a set of deluxe mats. If i say i want the Cliosport logo will he know which one i mean?

i have a 2002 1.6 Dynamique does that have the little fixing system for mats or will they just rest on the floor?

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
they will know what you mean about the cliosport logo, if you want the fixing system you will need to ask for it (for each front mat) and pay extra.

tiTTy & SV650
my carpets not black, i knew the mk1 172 had different carpets but didnt realise the cup did?

Leon Cupra 300
Yeah my cups carpet is black. I've been after mats for ages looked at sets on ebay but for 20 quid they going to be crap (you generally get what you pay for)

I just want some plain black ones, maybe a cup logo really small, not even any coloured edging. i want them to look like they not there!

tiTTy & SV650
just matz do anthracite or black or whatever and u dont need to get contrasting piping or a logo.

tiTTy & SV650
yup dark grey is what i thought...

my mats are black with navy blue piping and grey cliosport logo.

the black looks fine on the dark grey carpet.

Leon Cupra 300
^^^ im pretty sure mines black!!!

yeah it deffo is black, unless its just a really really dark grey that looks black hmmmm got me thinking now

Cheers rory i realise they do that but i hate paying full whack for stuff, yorkshireman :D

tiTTy & SV650
cant remember who I dealt with at Justmatz anymore, heads full of blueflame at the mo!

Dave I think?!

Arctic Blue Clio 182
Yea i want a set too. Seen some in my mates car and they look really well. Need them to match the 172 interior too lol

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
Rory is not invovled with this group buy and if you would like to start a new one, please make another thread.

cheers,

Seb

Status
Not open for further replies.