ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just in time for FCS. Speedline inside.

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
These will look great, looking forward to pics fitted. I need some 2118s!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
love all the "it will need to be low to pull 45's off" beleive me it will be low enough ill make sure!

Nimbus Megane R26
look ace them mate. Look forward to seeing them when you pick us up tomorrow. Gonna be f00king low with me and lou in the back!!

TT 225
Update - 9:02 12th June 2010

Managed to get my tyres fitted yesterday morning by a place in Warrington called Jim Jeffrey's. He made sure the guys took real care of my wheels and charged me £47 for fitting the tyres, new valves and balancing. Bifcaids (Mike) also came along as a laughing boy to see enquire about tyres and some s t r e t c h.

I got home and immediately set about painting my rear drums and centre of the hub as they were brown. Managed to get everything on and sorted by about 6 after alot of faffing about. Im sure the people who said 195/45 would look small will change their mind.

Pictures.

ade92bf9.jpg

6ea685d7.jpg

Oh Hai Mike!

cc99f26a.jpg

Before:

DSC00998.jpg

After:

f04d347e.jpg

Cant wait to get some pictures with a propper camera!

C+C Welcome

Adam

DB.

BMW 440i
Love this!

I pointed it out to the missus at FCS saying how much i love the wheels!

Hoping to have some on mine in a few months!

TT 225
Cheers Dave. These wheels in that colour will look special on RB. I'm eithergoing to be upgrading to RB or LY deffinately.

Nimbus Megane R26
when u upgrading ad? do look ace them wheels and it was uber low..was funny going around roundabouts in it, some of the noises it made when tyre met arch lol.