ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just in time for FCS. Speedline inside.

TT 225
I ordered these around 7 weeks ago and tbh it's seemed like I have been waiting a full year. Originally they should have been delivered 3 weeks ago but with a higher demand for these than usual it took a little longer. I also bought some tyres from camskill.

Well anyway, I was expecting a phonecall from work any time within the next couple of days to say they had recieved them but they turned up at my door about 30 minutes ago.

Blah, Shut up. Here are the pictures:

Wheels.

317027ed.jpg

e85c4da8.jpg

d95f87e7.jpg

71558503.jpg

a4547b4f.jpg

Tyres.

7c0b546e.jpg

I want to also say thanks to D4ve for getting them for me and for putting up with my annoying "When are they coming?" messages. Cheers!

The car is currently being detailed by Bifcaids so they should be on by Friday sometime.

Sorry for the shitty iPhones pics.

Adam.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Bit of a shame on the toyos but stunning wheels!

They were not cheap!

S23

The Cleee-O
Awesome. Nice wheels and good colour to choose. Look forward to seeing them at FCS :)

S4 Avant
Should have gone for 195/50

195/45's look too small on 15" wheels

....and after spending nearly £500 pounds on wheels, how come you only went for T1-Rs?

TT 225
Should have gone for 195/50

195/45's look too small on 15" wheels

....and after spending nearly £500 pounds on wheels, how come you only went for T1-Rs?

Why not? I have already tried Tyres like Yoko S-Drives and Avon ZV3's and wanted to try something different. It was a toss up between T1R's or the PX4's and at £170 for 4 Tyres delivered I don't think you could go wrong. They also have a nice looking sidewall and looking around on other forums Toyos weren't thought to be a bad choice.

Oh also, the Tyres won't looks to small on the wheels because my car is on coilovers

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
very nice, i've got my eye on a set if the right one deal comes about!

S4 Avant
Why not? I have already tried Tyres like Yoko S-Drives and Avon ZV3's and wanted to try something different. It was a toss up between T1R's or the PX4's and at £170 for 4 Tyres delivered I don't think you could go wrong. They also have a nice looking sidewall and looking around on other forums Toyos weren't thought to be a bad choice.

Oh also, the Tyres won't looks to small on the wheels because my car is on coilovers

Ignore me, after reading all my posts yesterday, I seem to have been in a foul mood.