ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

just cleaned the gtturbo and snapd up a few pics

Renault 5 gt turbo
well the weather was half decent out there so thought id get the camera out and get a few snaps. :rasp:

DSC03034.jpg

DSC03013.jpg

DSC03010.jpg

DSC03032.jpg

DSC03038.jpg

DSC03029.jpg

DSC03026.jpg

DSC03027.jpg

DSC03028.jpg

DSC03033.jpg

DSC03031.jpg

DSC03018.jpg

DSC03024.jpg

DSC03037.jpg

DSC03008.jpg

DSC03017.jpg

benj.

Renault 5 gt turbo
Fair play for keeping it so original then. Is the engine as clean? Got any pics?

cheers. iv changed a few things but its still pritty oe.

yeh the engines not bad, i plan the get all the block/gear box all painted

5c71ae18.jpg

394f87d1.jpg

Looks a nice clean example, do miss my old one from time to time but decent ones are like rocking horse s**t to find. Really don't like the seats though, I'd have kept the originals or fitted buckets personally, those just clash IMO.

Renault 5 gt turbo
Looks a nice clean example, do miss my old one from time to time but decent ones are like rocking horse s**t to find. Really don't like the seats though, I'd have kept the originals or fitted buckets personally, those just clash IMO.

hi mate, i have both front and rear seats in my garage in immaculate condition, yeh there hard to get hold of now, the good ones are going for 3500+ worth paying if thats what someone wants

each to their own really. the recaros have always been my favourite seat