ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just bought a Arctic Blue 182 , but a few problems.....

Arctic Blue 182
Ive just bought 2004 Arctic Blue Clio 182 and drove it 330 miles home, but theres a few little niggly problems.....

Only on Idle the engine seems to miss fire and a intermittent engine light comes on , i scanner the car with a error code scanner and it comes up (Missfire in cylinder 1) so im guessing this is a injector/plugs/coil pack? or could it be a bump sensor?

The Car seems to pull me to left abit so im guessing this is the tracking?

I indicated to finally turn in my round and all the brake lights flashed? so im guessing the loom has rubbed throw or the wires are shorting?
?
If any one could share some light on theses faults it would be very much appreciated!

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
For the lights. Make sure all the bulbs in the rear lights are not loose. Seen that make a car do a few funny things

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Check for corrosion on the rear light cluster connectors. I had that problem with mine. Cleaned the connectors and it sorted the problem.