ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just bought a 172 cup

Renault Clio 172 Cup
And im very happy with it. Hi all my names Jonathan although i get called Jonny. Im 23 and live in Buckie on the north east coast of Scotland. Sunday evening i purchased my 172 cup and i havent stopped smiling these cars are bloody crazy. Ive always had ABS and Traction Control and my god has thing given me a few near misses already! before the clio i had a Polo GT which was remapped to be honest i miss the mountain of torque it had but the clios handling more than makes up for this and isnt exactly a slug iether! heres 2 quick photos i took while i had the chance gonna miss the polo but i think the clio will swiftly get me over it!
3DDEFA83-727C-4827-93CB-2A0CF7605FD1-13955-000005533088D495.jpg

DD75F172-5ED8-4C27-8D50-ED770BCAFDE7-13955-000005533B0EFC7B.jpg

Renault Clio 172 Cup
She really is clean like, i looked at a few online and they all looked like they had a hard life until i came across this one. I havent much planned she has a cat back exhaust from custom craft which sound nice, fancy lowering her a little and mabe a few tweaks to the engine nothing major tho shes a good example and i want to keep it that way!