ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Juicy detailing Open day 15th September

Alright people!

Last week I was up at juicy detailing in Stanley buying a few things and got talking to the lads who work there (also a diesel tuning company) They Mentioned they where having a open day on Saturday the 15th of september, I thought I'd put somthing up on here to see if anyone fancied going along to it?

If you want to check out there website its www.juicydetailing.co.uk

I have found they seem to be cheaper than the big detailing websites on certain things..

quoted from there website.. we will be doing a range of product demonstrations including machine polishing, plus we will have Dan our new resident detailer on hand to give advice and of course you can meet the famous Juicy Jen herself. Fingers crossed that the weather is better than the last time we had a open day, however as we now have our own dedicated detailing unit across from the main unit it won't stop us from getting the motors all spit and span. We will be supplying our famous food again and both hot/cold drinks to keep you all going through the day :)

Sorry for the long post but I know how much we like cleaning our cars ;)

Cheers
john!

Titanium 182
I'll be there is like 2 mins from me lol

They have a lush green s3 and a mint white 1M

Bloke who owns it used to be my local butcher.

Awesome product rangem I will get some goodies.

Yeah I seen the s3 it's lovely!

I know one of the lads there used to own a Astra forum aswell.

Yeah I think I'll be buying some more goodies aswell. It's so handy having somthing like that so close insted of waiting for them being delivered!