ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

^Jonff^'s new toy.

Went to Preston with Chris today to view an a ph-1 172. Which turned out to be a right little minter. Drives brilliantly too.

DSC00165.jpg

DSC00166.jpg

DSC00167.jpg

DSC00168.jpg

DSC00170.jpg

DSC00171.jpg

DSC00172.jpg

DSC00173.jpg

DSC00174.jpg

DSC00175.jpg

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Re: W17GLE's new toy.

That Vectra looks quick?

Clio looks nice though.

audi a6 3.0tdi

Vectra is quick can out drive clio's on country lanes in that beast. I said i'd never have another clio but now i'm on my third ph1 172.

JohnnyE

ClioSport Club Member
  ITB'd Clio

Nice car i nearly bought it of Ean last week,i decided i needed a newer model;)

Nice car;)

audi a6 3.0tdi

It drives better than any of the ph1s or even 182's i've ever driven and thats a lot now. why didn't you buy it? bodywork needs some attention but mechanically its been really well looked after with the paper work to back it up. i'll probably do minimal mileage in it so i'm keeping it standard and just working on getting it mint.

CLIO PH1 172

nice are you going to do anything with it or just keep it looking standard and running sweet?

audi a6 3.0tdi

Keep it standard as there are not that many about completely standard. my past two have been stripped and i don't want to do that again.

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3

Keep it standard as there are not that many about completely standard. my past two have been stripped and i don't want to do that again.

Good call, it looks an absolute peach mate! :cool:

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode

Looks ace, do like a nice unmolested phase 1

320d

Its lovely Chris. I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Keep it for a bit then get bored in around 10 months and sell it to me ;)

audi a6 3.0tdi

i just looked at it outside and thought it needs lowering its too high lol

Golf GTD Mk7

Nice one Chris. Glad to see you still have the bug :)

Last edited:

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6

I hear this may have changed hands today ;)