ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Jelous Bas***ds !! :(

Thats bent mate!

Got out of work on Xmas Eve, and someones put a trolley into mine, got a nice chunk taken outta the door now :mad:, makes me think if its worth it at times.

i know its well annoying , there wasnt a scratch on the car , and then some c**t does this on xmas day !! why oh why ? :mad:

dont u hate it, we parked my missuss car round me mates on new years eve when we went out, come back to get it new years day and some CNUT has slashed both her passenger side tyres!!!!! had to get the thing towed!!!! w**kers!!!!!!!!!!!

:( Is there anyway i can get rid of it , or at least so its not so noticeable , or will i have to have the panel resprayed ?

Monaco 172

mindless idiots!

if the rest of the paitwork is in good nick then a good sprayer might be able to blow it in

if not then youll have to get the whole panel done which is a bastid if the rest

of the paintwork is faded.

for the time being get a grafic mate up to cover maybe another bb tuning sticker

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

unfortunatly its all too common, just jelous thats all, why cant the just look and admire instead of getting jelous.. stupid pricks.

well i recently had my bonnet sprayed and it is a perfect match for my eyes , so hopefully they can spray the panel the same colour !

thats b*llocks mate !!!

i knowe how u feel some cnut did my passenger door a while ago, and only last week some c*ck stole 2 of my centre caps,

i found the colour polish with the crayon you get in halfords to be ok at filling in the scratch until you can get it painted properly

I had this on my XR2I, the crunts didnt like the fact I had a sporty car [although it was sh1t !!!] so keyed it all round, nearly every panel down to the metal, thought it was going to cost a fortune but if you get a good bodyshop they will sort it, Im no expert but if you shop around youll be ok.

HARSH!!!!!

Might be easiest to get the panel sprayed, touch up pen will be effort (applied with toothpick!) and will never look how you want it to.

Ford F-150 5.4 V8

Does my head when cnuts do this! When i see a nice car i mite think "sh*t wish i had 1 of those" but not "i know thats nicer than mine so ill damage it!"

Wouldnt ya just love to catch them in the act with 3 witnesss to say he repeatedly head butted your boot!!

Know how you feel - theres no culprit you can vent your anger on. :mad:.

Happened to me a while ago - still absolutely fuming aarrgghh!!!! wanna kill the f**king low life scum..... Actually itd be nice to run em over, let the car get its own back.:devilish:

I remember being out on the lash in Northampton once and someone had parked a Lotus outside this new bar and it was covered in spit! I mean why?

i cant see any point as to why people do this kinda crap........jealousy is the only thing that springs to mind..........you could use a touch up paint , but it would need about 10 applications, then you wanna flat it down with some 1500 grit & buff it up with a compound, wont be perfect but will be good enough until you can afford to get it painted properly

DONT go to halfords & buy a touch-up paint, coz the colour match aint that great,they dont keep 449 in stock & belive it or not............renno are cheaper !....halfords are rip off merchants !!

Also you cant really get it blown in coz its a metalic.....& metalics dont blow in well.....also its not a nice place (the position of the scratch) if it had been on the bottom of a door then it could have been base coated up to the trim....but yours is on top half of the rear 1/4 arch .....................not a good place !!

how f**kin rude shouldnt have ta hide your cars away at x mas.if only you could find em? put em in hospital for next x mas so dont do it again. grrrrrrrr

dont use a touch up pen,use a mild rubbing compound and t-cut along wi autoglym radiant wax polish,u might b able 2 get it out.

tsheen,use above advice and thatll come out no probs

that just makes ya mad like everyone has said.

i had a modded rover cabriolet before my clio and someone threw brake fluid or something all down the drivers side and boot one night. ended up selling it for pennies just to get rid of it in the end.

im on the verge of buying zorst and various bit for my dynamique, but its things like this that have me hesitating now.

used to have a modded nova and that was a constant victim of these p***ks breaking in etc etc.

Yeah i agree mate what pricks!!! Ive had nothing but trouble with my clio too!! I mean i take good care of my car Cleaning, polishing and generally anything thats wrong with it gets fixed!!

Ive had people scratch it, bump into it, back bumper has been hit on both sides, and some Nob thinks its funny to bash into the side of it, and *This will make you laugh* he turns round to me and says *Mate its christmas forget about it* hahaha no i dont think so, that made me really angry! :mad:

I just give up it makes you think is it worth it!! *Sorry for raging there*

If ever i park in a car park, i park quite far away from the store so it is quiet as most people are lazy and cant be arsed to walk!! I now take up two spaces if the car park is quiet

really sorry to hear that mate my friend had the same

come out christmas day to find that some w*nkers had ripped off his window wipers, aerial, mirrors etc and wrote w*nker on the bonnet

he was well upset as you can imagine! finding that christmas day aswell not good

vix :mad:

Nippy white cup

b******s!! Really sorry to see that m8. Some c**k must have opened their door against our car, got in and scratched up and down on the side. Really fecking deep as well! True the most annoying thing is not being able to get em!:mad:

Chris

f**kin c**ts, mine was keyed in same area on xmas eve, shopping around the bodyshops at the moment, we;ll pissed off

Know how you feel, some c*nt decided to key the entire side of my wifes VW Lupo. Sad state of society these days, just full of scum bags. If they cant have something they dont see why anyone else should have it. If they just got off their lazy dossing arses and got a job and stopped doing drugs they may be able to afford a decent car....

Rant over...

Probably the same f**kstains to think its socially acceptable to break into your house and steal your stuff. If i ever became prime minister id have public executions for stuff like that. Zero tolerance, thats what we need! ;)

thats sh*t mate... i know what it feels like, broke up with someone and the f***ing bunny boiler scratched my rear passenger side panel...

came back the next day and let the tyres down...

Yea there just no need at all to damage peoples pride n joy like that , what goes thru there minds for them to attack it with a key ?

"oh theres a nice car think ill scratch it, thatll teach him"

Probly some drunken skumbag that was trying to act hard in front of his mates,i would of liked to see him do it when i was there...

f**king pricks.

mate - sorry to see that. Ive got a 4 foot long deep scratch in my rear bumper that happened WHEN THE CAR WAS AT THE DEALERSHIP being repaired.

I came out to the car after they gave me the keys and it was there right the way down the bumper. I was FURIOUS:mad:

They said theyd fix it - booking an appointment as we speak.

very annoying for you mate