ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

JDM Y0 - Part 2! New Project - DC5 content :)

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
They were an option for me when I got my civic lowered. Chose ABP but these have had nothing but great reviews!

Good update!

BMW 123d/Rover Metro
That's really good mate, I've just replaced the gearbox oil with some premium stuff from Opie, the fresh oil can be saved can't it?

BMW 123d/Rover Metro
Yeah I'll drop him a pm bud, they're only an hour away. Did they also supply the flywheel or did you source that yourself?

Few bits arrived today, mini service and some stuff to tidy up the engine bay.

image_zps4005faf7.jpg

On the hunt for another ARC and inlet pipe as well as a rocker cover, want to get it to the stage I had the ep3 before it went :(

null-1.jpg

Then it needs KPRO, induction kit, RBC then a remap. Once that's done I can save for a supercharger now all the stuff that needs doing is done.

Also looking to return the alloys to OE.

Love this! I've always fancied one especially after the ek9 i had. Regret selling it, there's just something about them which i'm sure you get with your DC5.

Wanting to get rid of a few rust spots in the engine bay, it's mainly surface rust.

If I clean it back, treat it then spray, what's the best primer to use for white paint, I was thinking grey -

http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/..._productId_896169_langId_-1_categoryId_255239

Or the above, then spray with champ white, then maybe waxoyl on the top as they are pretty prone places...

Just read this, i may have some loctite rust remedy and some championship white touch up paint from when i had the EK9. If i can find it you can have it if you pay for the postage :)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Utterly brilliant! Love the front plate! Is it melted or cut?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Cool, actually looks like a proper plate in the pics, think it's the colour difference. :)

Swift Sport
From my perspective as a passenger the DC5 felt slightly quicker than an EP3, and the LSD gave an obvious advantage. I'd love one, and they look awesome too.
172Ben Want me to add the kitty-litter shot? Lol. :)