ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

JDM Y0 - My new project **** PG36 - Breaking ****

Fiesta ST Stage 3
Re: JDM Y0 - My new project **** Callipers painted, Underseal/clean PG29 ****

What is next K pro , Header etc ?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member

Oh my. I don't think he'll go there. What kind of cost is in that Turner. 5k parts and fitting?

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245

A JRSC with the bits went for 1.2k on the Type R forums not long ago. So after that the most expensive thing is Kpro!
You need a good intake too, but you can run the modded airbox fine. Can do it for a couple of grand if you're handy tbh!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

He's already told me he's doing it... so if he goes back on it, he's weak. ;)

You could have it up and running for not much over £2.5k from what I've read. Used parts, obviously.

next is 421 header, b pipe, inlet and Hondata.

Then it will be supercharged eventuallly, probbaly towards the end of the year :)

Hondata'd EP3 Type R

Which header you going for?

RBC Inlet?

Header will be a toda I hope, something jap preferable.

Inlet will be rbc or skunk which ever comes up. Just to tide me over until I can buy a SC!

Booked in at the end of June for Hondata :) Hopefully fit a bpipe at the same time so be ineteresting to see what it pulls. Want to get it done while i have my bonus coming, then i can look out for a S/C.

Engine management light has been a pain for the last few weeks, coming on and off. So i bought a code reader, plugged it in tonight after it came on yesterday. It gave me a p0117 code i think it was from memory. So its something to do with the engine coolant temp sensor.

Will be checking the level of the coolant as it can also be that, but i know im not leaking anything.

Could just be a case of getting a new thermostat and CTS. Ill be upgrading if i need to though :) Still drive fine with the light on, so not the end of the world.

But ill get it sorted before LeMans.

Fiesta ST Stage 3

Just Make sure you dont get the faulty B pipe .

Im having no end of problems with my one so its off the car and going back today to be re worked .

Alan

Booked in at the end of June for Hondata :) Hopefully fit a bpipe at the same time so be ineteresting to see what it pulls. Want to get it done while i have my bonus coming, then i can look out for a S/C.

Engine management light has been a pain for the last few weeks, coming on and off. So i bought a code reader, plugged it in tonight after it came on yesterday. It gave me a p0117 code i think it was from memory. So its something to do with the engine coolant temp sensor.

Will be checking the level of the coolant as it can also be that, but i know im not leaking anything.

Could just be a case of getting a new thermostat and CTS. Ill be upgrading if i need to though :) Still drive fine with the light on, so not the end of the world.

But ill get it sorted before LeMans.

Hondata'd EP3 Type R

Mr Bognor is that a R8BYC or whatever it is B PIPE?

Ta

It wass only faulty as the test car it was fitted against had its cat in the wrong place! DOH

I had one before and it was mint!

Fiesta ST Stage 3

Yeah i know was hitting the underside of the car . Removed heat shield but was still knocking so its back to him to get sorted .

It wass only faulty as the test car it was fitted against had its cat in the wrong place! DOH

I had one before and it was mint!

Nickson

ClioSport Club Member

Absolutely love the look of this Ben!

A friend is looking at getting an EP3, and I keep directing him to this thread for inspiration ;)

Will I be seeing this in Le-Mans? :eek:

Time to spend some cash on power mods, ready for mapping.

I need

Manifold
B-pipe
Inlet

Firstly ive seen online a Buddyclub manifold for £650, along with a skunk manifold £700, Toda manifolds second hand around around £450-£500, then you have the DC manifold for about £250 second hand.

Buddyclub
http://funkypower.co.uk/catalogue.p...OLDS&level2=MANIFOLDS&level3=&id_product=6741

Skunk
http://funkypower.co.uk/catalogue.p...OLDS&level2=MANIFOLDS&level3=&id_product=6373

Thoughts on the buddyclub being good value for £650 new, dont see them talked about much over on the type r forum. DC is good value, and makes good power as well, bargain for £250 really.

Inlet wise, i already have a JDM manifold, which is slighty bigger than the UK one, so not sure if i need the RBC, Especially with looking to get a S/C eventually.

S3 Sportback, Ninja

Personally I wouldn't bother if you are saving for a SC, just keep an eye out for someone breaking one.

S3 Sportback, Ninja

Yeah and you would probably pick up all the kit needed as well. I was very close to charging my DC5 but needed something bigger in the end, have thought about doing the FN2 but its not the same :(

M3 & 182 trophy

this car used to be in aberdeen if i remember correctly and i think its was a female that used to own it

F82 M4

I'm looking forward to seeing this at the Stoke meet mate :cool:

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things

Full piper manifold and rest of the system piper is one of the best sounding exhausts I've ever heard on a v-tec car, my bro ran that with an itg maxogen and K100 hondata and it was one of the highest torque readings tdi had ever seen with those mods.

It's too easy to get sucked into the scene s**t with jap cars, sometimes it's good to just try your own thing and thankfully the piper system and ITG Maxogen had provided good results without the price tag of DC, Buddyclub etc stuff that demand scene prices.

June2010CTR014.jpg

June2010CTR003.jpg

003-20.jpg

Just a cheeky little front picture to hi-jack your thread :)

June2010CTR002.jpg

Impreza RB5 #054

What wheels are they on that? Stunning!

Rota slipstreams with spoon sports stickers?

RDH

ClioSport Club Member

I think your car is the only CTR I've ever like Ben. Top work.

Thanks mate.

Problem with most manifolds that aren't JDM is how the pipes are matched, you need 1+4 and 2+3 matched as that's the firing order.

Think I've struck a deal on KPRO and a toda manifold :)

Renault Clio 172 Cup

that red ep looks pretty smart, guy at work had one pretty much identical to that but diffrent exhaust system

320d

I've heard that these can hit vtec in reverse?