ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Janspeed Exhaust - Which one?

B/G 182 FF
Going to be purchasing a Janspeed exhaust in the next couple of weeks for my 182 but just a bit unsure on which one to go for. The Sports System with silenced centre section or Supersports with straight through centre section.
I'm wanting something a bit louder than the standard exhaust but not excessively loud, it's also going to be fitted with the standard cat.
Has anyone one got a Janspeed fitted? If so what type and how loud in comparison to standard exhaust?

monaco 172
ive got a supersports with decat and its very loud when thrshing but motorways at 65 you cant even hear it.

The decat did liven it up alot though, sounds much better.

monaco 172
fairly loud if you boot it, but if you take it stead its not too bad. Doesnt sound stupid like these corsas you seen nocking about with twin hienz baked bean cans sticking out the back lol.

Fabia vrs tdi
I have the supersports and decat, it's only loud 4k and above if your keeping your cat the supersports is fine.

I just like the noise mines makes when driven quickly and with the decat it felt as tho it improved low down power.

At 70mph it can drone so either do 80 or 65mph and ur sorted

Fabia vrs tdi
Surprised you can't hear it hipwell at 65mph you must have ur tunes blasting lol, u can hear mines but it's not deafening or annoying

monaco 172
Surprised you can't hear it hipwell at 65mph you must have ur tunes blasting lol, u can hear mines but it's not deafening or annoying

ah i do have the tuned blasing pretty loud, maybe ive just got used to it and forgot what standard sounded like lol.