ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Janspeed Cat-Back - Need a De-cat

Clio 182
Anyone know if i need to buy a special De-Cat for my Janspeed exhaust? And also the best place to buy a used one and also the cost?

Anyone have this set up - if so whats the sound like? At the mo with the Cat in place it sounds a bit flat.

Cheers

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
you don't have to get anything special. it fits onto a stock cat, so any decat that fits anything else is fine. However you can fit a straight sleeved decat rather than a flanged one which will fit and seal better, and I think these are available as a specific fit.

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
You can buy the decat pipes direct from K-tec I believe, depending on what system it is, I have the KTR/Janspeed ultra and they have pipe specifically for it, cost about £50/60 I think.

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
You can buy the decat pipes direct from K-tec I believe, depending on what system it is, I have the KTR/Janspeed ultra and they have pipe specifically for it, cost about £50/60 I think.

I can see versions for the Ultra, and Miltek, but not for the janspeed which is a smaller bore. They might have them though. Best to call

clio 182FF
I can see versions for the Ultra, and Miltek, but not for the janspeed which is a smaller bore. They might have them though. Best to call

I had this problem and actually ended up getting the ultra de cat pipe by mistake. I thought it would be the same one as I couldn't see the janspeed specific one anywhere. Came to fit it and realised they are different diameters...

Searching abut more I found that they do sell the janspeed decat however the only way to access it is to go into exhaust systems and choose the janspeed cat back exhaust. Then on the drop down menu for the exhaust choose de cat pipe.

Luckily k tec allowed me to swap them over but I thought it was a rubbish website layout and I'm sure I said its not very logical but they obviously haven't changed it!

Take a look on the website and see if it's there!