ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Jacob's Inferno 225 Cup

Inferno 225 cup
Whats next jacob??
It's hard to say Stef, the Megane ticks all the boxes.

Been looking at small cars and put even more into the house, even though I've put more than enough into it, I'd quite like to get a garage built.

Then the devil in me is looking at x5's, ml's and the like.

Clio with a body kit
Lovely looking car and looks in great condition with some tasty mods. Good luck with the sale.

Megane r26
It's hard to say Stef, the Megane ticks all the boxes.

Been looking at small cars and put even more into the house, even though I've put more than enough into it, I'd quite like to get a garage built.

Then the devil in me is looking at x5's, ml's and the like.

Shame to see it go mate as it's such a nice example but can't fault your reasons pal [emoji106]

Hopefully you'll still knock about on here and hopefully @Gray could bring you along to the evo triangle next time if he ever gets that car finished ;)

Inferno 225 cup
Shame to see it go mate as it's such a nice example but can't fault your reasons pal [emoji106]

Hopefully you'll still knock about on here and hopefully @Gray could bring you along to the evo triangle next time if he ever gets that car finished ;)
Cheers mate.

I've not been using it much, cycling when I can and go out in yvette's car.

I fancy something big and wafty, either get the bikes in or on and have room left over.

Its a great example of a Megane 225 cup.

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
  MR2,TT V6,Swift,Mini
Come join my Lolvo club if you want to waft at speed for not a lot of money!

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Has she got a sister for @Danith Lol.

In case you missed it. He bought an atr, owned for three mins and sold it.

Will you be keeping the bm?

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Bmw? What is it? Yeah I viewed atr Sunday, picked it up weds, sold it today. Ha.

Inferno 225 cup
2a7ecc5d7088a4103c783c8599b0471d.jpg

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Well as we know I do like to change my cars lol. Mmm bit of both really. They are a good car but I missed the fun part of the Clio. On reflection it was a bit like the ep3 I owned. I should have bought a tinkered one or atleast had the Megane mapped. But weighed it up and kind of knew once mapped I would sell it.

Inferno 225 cup
[emoji855][emoji855][emoji855][emoji855][emoji855][emoji855][emoji855][emoji855] I meant bonnet, but I also spelt spoiler wrong too.

Fml