ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Its a bit cold!

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
🥶

Attachments

• 20221213_100354.jpg
    20221213_100354.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 102

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
my pair are outside this week too! need to get them back in ASAP!!

Yeach

View attachment 1623764
View attachment 1623765

yeah mine should of been tucked away weeks ago in my parents garage but been too busy to get it up there. feel bad having it sitting out on the street in this s**t weather. will get it up and wash all the shite off it and put it away on trickle charge this week.

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
I don't wanna imagine how cold it was here last night but the gravel down the back of my house has frozen solid

The house thermostat was set to 13 degrees and the boiler was on all night 😂

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I don't wanna imagine how cold it was here last night but the gravel down the back of my house has frozen solid

The house thermostat was set to 13 degrees and the boiler was on all night 😂
Same. My thermostat only goes down to 13 before it’s off completely - which I don’t want to do in case anything freezes. But the bloody thing was going all night. Probably cost me a f**king weeks wages.

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
Likewise - my boiler kept kicking in last night, so it was definitely well in the minus last night. It was still -7 on my way to work…

cupguy

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
Was out in the 172 Cup for the first time in the snow as the MOT is due. Was expecting some trouble but the wee thing did so well! Must be the weight of it as even going up steep snow coated roads I was fine, just kept the revs low.

MLB

ClioSport Club Member
I am so looking forward to working on the car right now.
Thermal underwear on and go, engine and gearbox oil done, clutch fluid changed, just the ac condensor to go.

Clutch fluid was well due a change, top layer on top of what came out of the Clio brake system.

20221215_130027.jpg