ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

is this ok to use????

Clio Sport 172
actually ive got a spare engine,

put it on and when the aux belt rips and trows itself into your cam belt and your engine eats itself.......... ill pop you a new engine in for £600 when it could just cost £10 for a pulley wheel!

has anyone got a rifle, i want to shot myself in the face!

corsa D / 172 clio
actually ive got a spare engine,

put it on and when the aux belt rips and trows itself into your cam belt and your engine eats itself.......... ill pop you a new engine in for £600 when it could just cost £10 for a pulley wheel!

has anyone got a rifle, i want to shot myself in the face!

i put this post up to get genuine advice as i have been told it would be ok to use.

not for a load of abuse from a pair of idiots!

if you cant answer a question that has been posted up with a bit of respect then pi*s off and shoot yourself in the face and do us all a favour

corsa D / 172 clio
Adam. and Fred

thanks for the advice guys ive got another pulley on a 182 ff alternator from my other 182 i had so i will get it swapped over just to be safe

i was just being lazy!

hows the hand Fred all good now i hope??

clio 200, clio 172
i put this post up to get genuine advice as i have been told it would be ok to use.

not for a load of abuse from a pair of idiots!

if you cant answer a question that has been posted up with a bit of respect then pi*s off and shoot yourself in the face and do us all a favour

pot kettle black

clio 182, clio 172
by bending it out it will weaken the pulley wheel, be best to change it, people on this forum seem to love there cars but hate spending money to maintain them,

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Bend it back and just clean the bits in pict 3 up with a file.

Sorted!