ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Catalyst system issue

Renault Clio RS200
Hi there, I recently purchased an rs200 and a couple weeks later an engine management light came on the dashboard with a note saying check emissions. When using an obd2 scanner i found these fault codes
20240413_133651.jpg

20240413_133658.jpg

The car has the cup racer exhaust manifold with secondary cat still fitted, if that information is useful.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Renault Clio RS200
I changed the sensor with a new one, but the symptoms are still there, around 60mph I find the car cutting o ut on power, some backfire from the exhaust at low rpm on deceleration

After clearing the fault code and driving for a bit a new fault code appeared about sensor 2

botfch

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
I changed the sensor with a new one, but the symptoms are still there, around 60mph I find the car cutting o ut on power, some backfire from the exhaust at low rpm on deceleration

After clearing the fault code and driving for a bit a new fault code appeared about sensor 2

Backfiring and lack of power indicates a misfire, this could be caused by any number of things but usually Injectors, Coil pack or spark plugs.

Do you have any misfire codes?

If the second sensor is the same as the 1*2 it doesn’t do anything to the fuel trim and is just there to confirm the cats working.