ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

is it worth the cahnge?

172 y reg flamer
would there be any real benefit in changin my 31k 53plate 172 for a higher milage FF182? if i could find for £100-£200 difference in price.

172 is fine, no problems with it but as it has low milage would it be worth cashing in on it befor the miles go up. Also, the price i paid for mine i'am going to make profit no mattter what i do.

i prefer the rear on the 182 and i think am a little bored of iceberg, want a colour i need to take care of.

Za**** & Xr250R
Just buy a 182 dowpipe for £150-£200 and your sorted you will have the few extra bhp that the 182 has :D

172 y reg flamer
Just buy a 182 dowpipe for £150-£200 and your sorted you will have the few extra bhp that the 182 has :D

it's not the ponies that bother me tbh, mainly the poverty spec lookin back end.;)

and colour, its nice cos it only needs a wash to look good but i miss all the effort that needs to be put in on darker cars

Za**** & Xr250R
It's frowned upon on here but you could alway's get a 182 rep exhaust and chop the rear bumper to look like a 182 then get a set of 182 alloy's it will cost you less than £500 but if i was you i wouldn't be parting with a low milage 172 for a high milage 182 no way not unless there was some good money going your way ;)

172 y reg flamer
It's frowned upon on here but you could alway's get a 182 rep exhaust and chop the rear bumper to look like a 182 then get a set of 182 alloy's it will cost you less than £500 but if i was you i wouldn't be parting with a low milage 172 for a high milage 182 no way not unless there was some good money going your way ;)

not one for the rep look, would feel dirty amounts to badging up :rasp:

would be lookin at around the 60k ish 04/54 plate 182 for the difference in cash i'am thinkin of

Black 172
Keep the 172 and put a different exhaust on it mate. People on here don't seem to like the twin exhaust look but its what you like and not anyone else really :D