ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

is a n96 worth is after using a n95 8gb

none, just walk
im due a upgrade and the only phone that i want that isnt a touch screen is a n96.

Ive currently got a n95 8gb.

is the n96 a big enough upgrade over the n95 8gb?

and if so why?

BMW M135i
Not a massive difference but deffo an improvement, I did the same thing last year when it was released and haven't regretted it. Just the same great phone with improvments imo. If you're against touchscreens i'd say its a good candidate without a doubt, otherwise i'd be looking at a omnia hd or n97.

Mines going for a N97 at the end of the month.

Works...kind of...
The N96 is a downgrade mate, don't do it.

Worse camera and it's buggy as hell. A friend has/had one and it's spent more time in for repairs than in his pocket.

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
not much difference at all, but the sat nav is twice as good if you use that alot

none, just walk
im only really getting it cos my n95 8gb has started switching itself off so im going to sell that on mazuma for £130.

ive seen the n97 but its not really my cup of tea.

Ive just ordered a n96 from tmobile for free so ill give it a go.

Ive had the iphone and whilst its nice and all, i just dont like the touch screen phones.

none, just walk
got the n96 this morning, tried to get on with it but its rubbish! I hate the way the buttons are flat so it's hard to text and it's so stupidly slow! I'm sending it back to t mobile first thing in the morning. The n95 8gb is so much easier to use.