ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ipod data recovery

Clio 16v
Any one in the no of this??

Iv broken my 30 gb 5 g ipod :dapprove: but bought a touch so want to tranfer the music over!!

Any helpers?:D

Clio 172mk2
can u define how broke the 5g is??

Dont you have a itunes set up with all the old music that was on the 5g one?

Clio 16v
can u define how broke the 5g is??

Dont you have a itunes set up with all the old music that was on the 5g one?[/quot

Yeh it will not switch on, the computer will not read it!
No with the old itunes u could burn the music on then put it on the ipod then delete from your computer.
So i have no music its all on my ipods hardrive

Clio 172mk2
only way to get it off the ipod if its def broke is to take thte hd out and put in another

when u plug the usb or charger in does it show the battery charge.

I had the problem where the battery was fully discharged and it found it hard to charge up, but left it on charge over night and it finally worked.

Is there any icons that appear on screen suggesting another fault

Clio 16v
No mate i fully stripped it replaced the screen cause it was cracked replaced the battery it powers up but does not read the hardrive.
Was wondering weather there was a way of bodging up the hardrive to a pc and then take the music of it that way.

Cro

Meg'd r27
tired something called idump? Think it rips everything off it if thats any use to u

Clio 172mk2
u sure u`ve put it back together correct???, make sure hd connection and screens plugged in

i dont think the pc can access the ipod if the battery hasnt got some charge in it

Clio 16v
u sure u`ve put it back together correct???, make sure hd connection and screens plugged in

i dont think the pc can access the ipod if the battery hasnt got some charge in it

Ok mate i no the screen was working cause it light white.. will check the hardrive, if this dosent work is their any way of wiring the HD externaly??

Clio 172mk2
it is possible to connect the drive directly ud need a 1.8" drive adapater but has for reading the drive i dont , know ud have to google and see if other have had some success

Clio 16v
it is possible to connect the drive directly ud need a 1.8" drive adapater but has for reading the drive i dont , know ud have to google and see if other have had some success

yeh cheers for that tried google but no joy so i think im fu**ed well the ipod is anyways.

Clio 172mk2
only other option wud be to try yer ipod hd in some one elses, or maybe buy a broke one on ebay where its showing hd error.