ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone not notifying me of messages?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
My 4 is being a reet dick. At the moment, it doesn't tell me I've got text messages. No beep, no vibrate, and no red dot above the message icon. Unless I go into messages (like just did, and saw 14 unread!!) I don't know I've had a message.

What G'wan?

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
First, check "notifications" in your settings, you might have EVERYTHING off on messages.

If not, try hard closing everything - double click home button, then (depending upon if you're IOS7):

IOS 6 Hold down on one of the icons until they all get crosses, click all crosses until it's clear.

IOS 7 Swipe up until they're all gone

Then, hold down home button and the lock button, the phone will turn off, keep holding it until the apple logo appears on screen, then let go.

Let me know when you've done that and I'll text you.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
First, check "notifications" in your settings, you might have EVERYTHING off on messages.

If not, try hard closing everything - double click home button, then (depending upon if you're IOS7):

IOS 6 Hold down on one of the icons until they all get crosses, click all crosses until it's clear.

IOS 7 Swipe up until they're all gone

Then, hold down home button and the lock button, the phone will turn off, keep holding it until the apple logo appears on screen, then let go.

Let me know when you've done that and I'll text you.

Done.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
What's this? I can't turn it off. Is this the problem? Stupid f**king phone...

3apumy9e.jpg

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
In settings "do not disturb" right near the top.

There should be more settings at the top than that Dan. There should be one that says "manual" make sure it's off. There's no moon in the top right so yours should be off.

Get my message?