ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New iPhone on the grounds of temperamental issues?

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Hi... I've had an iPhone changed over before due to the fact no one could hear you over loudspeaker/FaceTime. This was a consistent issue.

Currently with my iPhone however, I have three little niggles...

• Unable to change volume on loudspeaker/FaceTime
  • Orientation locks - This happens on text messages and internet. It's definitely not set to lock because there's no icon on the top, and it will still work in other applications
  • Drops 3G/wifi although it appears to be connected with full bars of signal

The only way to stop these issues is to reboot the iPhone, then it works fine.

I have one of these issues around every few days now, getting annoying! What I'm worried is, I'll make an appointment at an Apple store, take it in and none of the problems will be there. What kinda proof do they need before they'll exchange an iPhone?

Cheers... :S

I'm having a similar situation, when i unlock my iPhone it sometimes reboots itself, like the apple logo comes up randomly. But knowing my luck in the shop nothing would happen!

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
I've been told the first thing they will say to me is try a software restore so I'm gonna have to give that a go and hope it's software related not hardware.