ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone iQuestion....

Rav4
I never have any signal problems, in fact, it's pretty good.

Just want better battery life :)

All good :)

Citroen DS3 DSport
No signal problems for me and battery life easily lasts 2 days with wifi always on and around 5 hours of use. Not so sure it'll be so good with 3G but so long as it lasts a day then I'm happy to charge it every night.

I may sell my 8gb iPhone to fund the new model.

Rav4
If my wifi is on, it will not last a day.

If the wifi is off, lucky to last 1.5 days, with hardly any usage.

Still love it though.

Might need to get it replaced, slightly scratched though.

My signal at home isnt great, however it was usable but on my iPhone it keeps cutting me off.

Battery easily lasts me a day with wifi on, thats fine. I just charge it every night.

106 GTi
My battey life was great, but it has easily halved from new.

I get the ropey signal from time to time here at work. Still love it.

Citroen DS3 DSport

quote]

That's not so good. I left my charger at my parents house 2 weeks ago so have been charging it on my Mac instead. I switched off wifi and manage to get 3 days between charges from it totalling just under 6 hours of use each time.

Citroen DS3 DSport
Apple should change it for you if you take it into a Apple Store, they did for a friend of mine who complained of a similar problem.

Rav4
Won't they be able to tell that I have zipped it??!! Thus warranty is not covered !!!!?

Apple should change it for you if you take it into a Apple Store, they did for a friend of mine who complained of a similar problem.

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
My GF is due a new contract on O2 and only wants a cheap pink phone so hopefully it wont be long before they can be unlocked for use on voda so she can get one for me and i can buy her the pink phone lol!

Revels Mum & Sister

quote]

That's not so good. I left my charger at my parents house 2 weeks ago so have been charging it on my Mac instead. I switched off wifi and manage to get 3 days between charges from it totalling just under 6 hours of use each time.

A lot of it due to his Poor signal I suspect it will be far less intensive on the battery with a good strong signal.

I am looking forward to getting one :)

182-racing-blue

No signal problems for me and battery life easily lasts 2 days with wifi always on and around 5 hours of use. Not so sure it'll be so good with 3G but so long as it lasts a day then I'm happy to charge it every night.

I may sell my 8gb iPhone to fund the new model.

How long have you had your iPhone????

Did anyone else get a text yesterday?????

I have been offered a free 3G iPhone so long as I renew an 18 month contract.

If anyone wants my old iPhone (sounds strange!!) then PM me offers over £100.00 and you can have it when I get my new iPhone.

Link to O2 upgrade. www.o2.co.uk/iPhone

182-racing-blue

they come in 8gb and 16gb

iPhone is now free on selected Pay Monthly tariffs*

There's only one thing better than an iPhone. The new 3G iPhone.

*Best of all, the new 8GB iPhone won't cost you a penny on our £45 and £75 tariffs. And it's just £99 on our £35 tariff and new £30 tariff.

All tariffs include unlimited browsing on your iPhone, unlimited Wi-Fi access, visual voicemail and reduced roaming rates with our International Traveller Service and are subject to a minimum term contract of 18 months.

More information on the new iPhone will be available shortly so come back in a few days or visit www.apple.com

You are correct, I meant you only get a free upgrade in 8gb, the new iPhone is available in 8gb and 16gb but the 16gb is available in white and black. Shame im a bit tight or i'd have the white one.

If anyone is thinking of buying an iPhone then get a 16gb mine holds a few minutes of video approx 600pics and 1000 songs then it's full.

182-racing-blue

Ill defo get the 16gb. Cant decide on white or black though. Think i need to see one in the flesh first.

Then gota flog my old iphone

Ditto, with the new prices in July and the fact that the 8gb is pap it wont be easy, although new software might make it a bit more appealing, mine is jailbroken and open to any network with lots of apps on it so i should get a little over a ton!!!

Id probably be happy with £150. Same as yours i expect, jailbroken, 1.1.4 with 5 pages of apps.

8gb just aint enough, its only got 174mb left and ive only got 337 songs and 7 videos and 100 pictures : /

Citroen DS3 DSport
With new purchases having to be activated instore the old iPhone should hopefully hold its price and easily sell for £150 unlocked.

I think I'll buy the white edition but will be waiting to see a demo model first.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
white only comes in 16gb... im gonna get it in white i got 1700 songs on my current 8gb i phone, and i really really doubt they will have a front facing camera in them as the apple site has no specs on that at all... and they would of announced it at the demo...

182-racing-blue

white only comes in 16gb... im gonna get it in white i got 1700 songs on my current 8gb i phone, and i really really doubt they will have a front facing camera in them as the apple site has no specs on that at all... and they would of announced it at the demo...

Theres no cam on the front. The cam on the back isnt upgraded either although I have posted pics on here with its more than capable 2mp offering.

With the new APP button you will be able to download video apps for capture although I believe they will be at a premium.

All I know is that o2 are going to give me a new iPhone even though my contract isnt up for another 10 months, rather nice of them really.

Roll on July 11th

Citroen DS3 DSport
iphone4.jpg

iphonetraffic1-453x500.jpg

http://blog.laptopmag.com/hands-on-with-the-iphone-3g

Citroen DS3 DSport
I had planned on buying the white iPhone but having viewed those photos I'm not so sure now. However the white edition will hide fingerprints and scratches better than the gloss black.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
that site has possibly the worst 10 min review ever what a waste lol... the black will gets mucky quick... just like the screen does... im going for the 16gb white... but im going through a white object stage atm... still gonna keep my iphone original, im gonna get it replaced in the next week of so, so i have a fresh one to keep boxed and sparkly lol

106 GTi
I want the Black but it is going to get wrecked in hours, my original one with the metal back still looks ok after months.