ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone iQuestion....

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
new iphone is rumoured to have GPS...i got that from someone important somewhere...

Astra CDTI SRI
When are Apple supposed to be making an announcement about the new iphone?

EDIT - Looks like Monday at the Worldwide Developers Conference in San Francisco.

Last edited:

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
But it wont go on sale until autumn.

If it does go on sale next week it sure as hell wont have v2.0

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
i should be gettin my iphone today..any ideas on which apps i should download straight away.

Swirly MMS
iPhysics
Summerboard
Poof
aMaze
PhoneZap
Sketches

I have a few of the boring but useful ones too.

Although Dan's still educating me on it TBH :eek:

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Mx Tube
Chat/im
Customize 2.0
Nemus sync
Finder/preview
iMap Idle

Citroen DS3 DSport
Firmware v2.0 is meant to be released before the end of this month if all is going well. Hopefully the 3G iPhone will be released at the same time.

I'm using Cydia, and have installed iPhysics, and the level packs, but the actual levels dont show up when i open up iPhysics..

As for swirlyMMS i cant see it on my list of downloads?

Blueprinted 172 Ph1
Definitely! They are supposed to be beginning of June so unless there are any delays then i would wait!

Thats what i'm doing, been wanting one for a while seeing as i'm a bit of an Apple Geek. ;)

Depends how much you want to use 3G, but tbf everything on iPhone uses it like maps, etc.

End of June now mate! My sh*tsung has just broken so looks like a 3G iPhone is on the cards!! :D

Citroen DS3 DSport
Many online reports seem to suggest we will see firmware v2.0 released on Monday next week alongside the launch of the Apps Store on iTunes.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Even if it isnt, im sticking with it.

Providing the 3g is unlockable.

Citroen DS3 DSport
The new model has to be on sale in the UK very soon. o2 have had no stock for several weeks now and that is not good for business, the replacement stock has to be just around the corner.

Citroen DS3 DSport
Most 8gb models on ebay are selling at over £200 unlocked, stock shortages are keeping demand high despite the new model launching soon.

Citroen DS3 DSport
I'm looking forward to Monday :)

172844-banner_400.jpg

The "OS X Leopard" banner reads "The world's most advanced operating system," while the "OS X iPhone" banner reads "The world's most advanced mobile platform."

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v232/JasonRocks/2554181096_872e6944f8_b.jpg

Last edited: