ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone iQuestion....

Ian

Focus TDCi
Should've stuck with metal imo, both black and white will look pretty rubbish after a few weeks. Had my metal-backed iPod for 2 years now and although it's scratched it still looks classy!

Citroen DS3 DSport
I think they have said that the metal did not allow a good enough signal for the phone, gps, wifi or BT. Plastic was the best option.

Should've stuck with metal imo, both black and white will look pretty rubbish after a few weeks. Had my metal-backed iPod for 2 years now and although it's scratched it still looks classy!

No it doesnt. It looks crap and you know it manc!

Also, did you know this was coming out when you bought your iPhone James?!

lol sure did. knew it was a few months away and had a feeling it would be under an in-store contract agreement. not for me! Unless the PAYG is <£200

SLK 350
^ +Weight reduction & cost on their part no doubt.

I've just read that The Cloud and BT Openzone will both be fully available from launch and that there's talk of them forming a huge Mesh Network across London with Brum/Manc/MK/Leeds to follow.

Could be good, but no clue how they'll manage to effectively roll out a Mesh, will need a stupid amount of hotspots.

Ian

Focus TDCi
No it doesnt. It looks crap and you know it manc!

Also, did you know this was coming out when you bought your iPhone James?!

lol sure did. knew it was a few months away and had a feeling it would be under an in-store contract agreement. not for me! Unless the PAYG is <£200

Well my mum thinks it looks cool. :quiet:

To be fair I don't own one so you're one up on me anyway!

Clio_Smart
Can you still buy the iPhone for CPW without signing up and unlocking and jail breaking at home then using it on any network ?

If so can you unlock and jail break the new 3g version ?

Whats the prices of the handsets ?

Last edited: