ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 6S

A shiny black one.
Just ordered a 128gb space grey 6s.

Mainly because my missus is so tight (ooooo eeeer) she needs a new phone and is getting my 6.

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d
You drive a Honda though, so... :tonguewink:
The Plus is too big IMO, the 6 / 6S is as large as I'd want to go personally.

Last edited:

charltjr

ClioSport Club Member
We've got about 30 coming to the company, but the provider will only ship them in batches of five to "manage demand", so no idea when I'll actually get mine. First world problems eh? ;)

Listerine & Poledo
I had a text from EE first thing this morning.
And another one from Apple for the case too.

Got my Zagg cover in the drawer already, all my stuff backed up on iCloud.
SO I'm hot to trot the second that box and SIM arrive.

Thing is, I've not missed it. Instead I've been using an iPad and a Samsung basic mini-brick phone. Between the two devices I could everything the same, and not run out of charge after 8 hours.

Golf R/Leon FR
Spoke to 02 who said it will be delivered tomorrow. Although I still think it wont be, as they haven't sent dispatch confirmation.

AK

M240i
I like it. It's nice and quick. Touches seem a bit unresponsive at times, like clicking forum headings here, sometimes it doesn't pick up the touch.

12 iPhone 6s features: http://beta.digitalspy.co.uk/tech/a...st-of-your-mobiles-pressure-sensitive-screen/

Mrs will be happy with a few extra inches of Pink tonight.

21080720654_13943feb34_b.png

Reactions: AK
  Listerine & Poledo
They know.
They certainly do now, some lass just took the sharp-edge of my tounge.

"you've got to post it back, then we'll assess it and send you a text, then you need to ring in and order it again"
you....f**king.....what?
"yes, we need to know that it's not been tamper...."
can I not just go into one of the myriad of EE shops and swap on site? That would mean I could sort it tomorrow, now in about a fortnight after all the logisitics and f**king about?
"no"
right.

Listerine & Poledo
Just went to ee to pick up a 6s.

I complained about getting a s**t deal on the phone so the guy gave me an iPhone 7 on a 6s contract to say sorry.

Result.
I've demanded I get an Surface Pro 5 i8 93gb for the inconvenience

Listerine & Poledo
I can't believe she didn't just throw a bunch of top end tablets at you after you gave her a good ol' tonguing.
I know, its disgusting, I'm going to get onto Jeremy Kyle and say how VW emissions caused me to ring someone, but I couldn't because I had the wrong colour phone arrive.

hang on, no, not JK, Jeremy Vine.
Kyle - Trolls bottom-feeders
Vine - Trolls the middle-class, vacant-minded
Munson - Trolls the CS

charltjr

ClioSport Club Member
Five shiny new 6S arrived here today. All of them were the 128Gb versions that the senior managers have decided they must have. Those of us who get the 16Gb versions can only watch and wait for O2 to pull their fingers out of their collective arses......

s**t.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
With Apple Music, can you turn off the auto renew or have they disabled that?

I'm reluctant to give them and extra tenner a month lol

Cant believe how much quicker the fingerprint sensor is on this one. Unlocks the instant you touch the home button.

It's taking some getting used to I must say.

I'm not sure if it's because it's an amazing phone... Or whether it's just because I've not filled it with s**t yet but I'm loving how quick and nice to use it is.

I've had one or two little annoyances but I assume that'll be rectified in a software update.