ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 6 thread.

just received an email saying it'll be here tomorrow delivered by dpd... so the guy on the phone was full of s**t saying apple aren't releasing the 6 plus to them until the 10th oct.

Last edited:

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
Mine will be here tomorrow.

The Mrs got an email from Vodafone tonight saying there is a delay with her phone and it won't be here tomorrow and they don't know when. Stating Apple supply problems.

If it doesn't arrive tomorrow does that mean that she's likely to have to wait 4 weeks or so?

Absolutely furious with them. Ordered at 8am on launch day. In fact it was the 2nd order for the guy on the phone.

ScreenShot2014-09-18at202145_zpsd953cc70.gif

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
Be careful as I think anyone can reschedule your order so you don't receive it tomorrow! ;)

Edit - just seen you need a postcode, damn ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
  Fiesta ST
just got my text from O2 saying it will be here tomorrow even though when I ordered it online it said eta 3-4weeks after Friday.

64gb grey 6+.

Hope it doesn't come at 6pm. :(

19th September 2014 @ 18:00:00

HINCKLEY GB

ESTIMATED DELIVERY DATE
18th September 2014 @ 09:07:23

BIRMINGHAM, ,GB

ARRIVE TERMINAL
18th September 2014 @ 06:46:24

HINCKLEY GB

SHIPMENT PICKUP, NORMAL STATUS

yeah i bought a 16gb plus? my 4s is 16gb and had that since release still has 4.7gb left... don't keep much on my phone just a bit of music and thats about it most of my stuff i put straight on my macbook.

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
  MR2,TT V6,Swift,Mini
Mines due between 08:30 & 10:00 tomorrow morning!

64gb space grey 6, Vodafone ordered at about 09:10 pre-order day!

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Yes? - I use the cloud for music & media .. whats the issue? - waste money on a 64gb to have 55+ unused?

I don't get this either. With vast, almost unusable, data allowances and solid fast coverage almost everywhere, streeeeeeaaaaaaaam.

I have a 180gb iPod Classic, used to take it everywhere with me but it's only for car use now, and then, the only reason is for the voice control.

The rest of the time I can call on all 12,500 tracks at will via Google Play.

Titanium Clio 182
Has anyone who has ordered from Apple got theirs tracking yet?

Yep
Haven't posted the tracking number here, obviously, but yeah. Mine's on its way.

[h=4]In Transit: On Time
1.gif
[/h]

Scheduled Delivery:Friday, 09/19/2014, By End of Day Last Location: Tamworth, United Kingdom, Thursday, 09/18/2014

[h=4]Additional Information[/h]
Shipped/Billed On:09/18/2014Type:packageWeight:0.40 kg

[h=4]Shipment Progress[/h]
  • What's This?

LocationDateLocal TimeActivity
Tamworth, United Kingdom 09/18/2014 2:51 P.M. Origin Scan
United Kingdom 09/18/2014 3:45 A.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

DB.

BMW 440i
hourly time slots, so that isn't right.

Pre 10am is a premium service and 8:30 is the earliest hence the 1hr 30 slot. (all pre 10ams have to be delivered and can be all over the shop so they won't know the exact time until the morning usually

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
If that is 5 v 6+ that's not as bad as I thought it would be!

Going to check actual sizes in my hand at the weekend in the shops.

I hope the 6+ doesn't feel stupid as I want "the better of the 2" which the tech spec makes out tbh

dk

911 GTS Cab
I don't get this either. With vast, almost unusable, data allowances and solid fast coverage almost everywhere, streeeeeeaaaaaaaam.

I have a 180gb iPod Classic, used to take it everywhere with me but it's only for car use now, and then, the only reason is for the voice control.

The rest of the time I can call on all 12,500 tracks at will via Google Play.

well its a fairly obvious answer.

what if you go to wales, or the chunnel, or a ferry, or on holiday, or on a plane, or on a train, all those things will prevent you from streaming music (unless you are using data abroad, the rest will prevent you though)

you can't get a decent 3/4g connection everywhere, not by a long stretch.

SQ5
I love the hate from non-iOS users who always end up getting shut down. My mum and brother are the same. "Look at this thing we can do which takes a few seconds and touches that isn't practical, etc..."

Leon Cupra 300
lol yeah.. I'm far from an Apple fan boy, but the phones just work so well and look nice I can't see me ever changing to another brand.

Was telling someone the other day about getting a 6, he said they were 'crap' and I was a sheep. lol

ST
lol yeah.. I'm far from an Apple fan boy, but the phones just work so well and look nice I can't see me ever changing to another brand.

Was telling someone the other day about getting a 6, he said they were 'crap' and I was a sheep. lol

I love the fact, that if you have an issue with any apple device be it in warranty or not, you can go to your nearest store and they're more than happy to assist, repair or replace FOC or with a reasonable fee.

Which other electronics manufacturer would give a brand new device in place of a defective one which is 11 months out of the original 12 month manufacturers warranty ?

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
I love the fact, that if you have an issue with any apple device be it in warranty or not, you can go to your nearest store and they're more than happy to assist, repair or replace FOC or with a reasonable fee.

Which other electronics manufacturer would give a brand new device in place of a defective one which is 11 months out of the original 12 month manufacturers warranty ?

Thats what won me over with them in the first place.