ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPhone 5.

This is a poll.

• Total voters

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Can you turn the Siri icon off on the text message keyboard?

Are people buying new charging cabals (home and car) or or are people buying adaptors?

Anybody got any links to hand of good quality, but fair prised cabals they've bought?

Cheers,

I don't need a 30 pin to mount anything ( docking station, etc ) just a spare cabal and plug ( for me bag to take out of the house ) and something to charge the phone while in the car.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Can anyone explain why my snooze time is 9 minutes? Seems so random! I can't be assed to Google!

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
First thoughts on the 5 - light, fast, etc.

Is it me or is the volume you hear within the phone ( ie when you're ringing and talking to somebody ) really REALLY low? - i'm struggling to hear people.

The volume is max - any other settings that might help?

You taken the plastic off the front?

hahaha no - waiting for a case first. Do you think thats it Tom?

How have you survived to an age where you're allowed to drive?

Evo 5 RS
i still cant understand this.

I appreciate the fact it's light, but it feels unnatural. You often if something is light associate it with being built poorly. Which I don't think it is, it's just weird init.

*Gets freaked out and throws it*

I'm loving it though.

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
I appreciate the fact it's light, but it feels unnatural. You often if something is light associate it with being built poorly. Which I don't think it is, it's just weird init.

*Gets freaked out and throws it*

I'm loving it though.

im the same, had it since week 1 and still not used to how light it is.

every other phonecall on mine is shite now too so tempted to lob it!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353600860.586490.jpg

How do I get rid of that Facebook icon that hasn't downloaded properly?

BG 182
I've just ordered a sena case with Charger access for myself and the missus.
Currently using a 0.3mm thick eBay case which I must say is very very good for the £4 it cost, but when I use it naked it feels so much better.

So, Tan for me and purple for the missus.

Oh and for info HOLIDAYSAVE gets you 25% off on the sena store and says 4-10 days fedex priority shipping.