ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPhone 5.

This is a poll.

• Total voters
Just had an email to say my £7.95 ebay lightning cable (that should be an official Apple cable) has just been dispatched.

We'll see what turns up!

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
^ I cancelled my order with that guy as he was taking so long. I'm fairly sure they won't be genuine though?

Last edited:
  BG 182
Update when it arrives as I'm interested to see one, I've only read 1 article but apparently it's not as slender as the genuine and doesn't look great.

It arrived this morning. I'm not sure if I dare plug it in! But I guess if it does cause any damage I'll just take it into Apple for a replacement.

What's the worst that could happen?!

320d M Sport
I'm also waiting on one of these cheapo cables from eBay. Cost me a fiver. It has the chip inside it. Apparently... We will see!

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
I cancelled my lightning cable order a few days ago as the seller was taking ages to dispatch, and left neutral feedback.

He contacted me earlier today saying that if I revised my feedback to positive he will send me a free cable. Result!

RS6 C7
I use a pouch for work but go bareback with just a screen protector. I have a very faint mark on the edge of the bezel. Not sure how it happened but it's minor.

Full brightness for me but my battery has only been lasting a day so i might turn it down.

I have a clear plastic case, no screen protector and 100% battery. I just think it looks much better with full brightness although it does drain my battery

Never above 25mpg
Turned the brightness on the screen down ALOT, hard to describe but just above where the "t" in auto-brightness is on the settings.

Same setting as was on the 4 but noticeably brighter on the 5.

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
Has anyone noticed that now and again the music player will skip to the next song before it's finished?

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
So I'm guessing the music player might just need the phone restoring?

Anyone had any luck with the cheap charging leads?

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
Too scared to try it? I think I'd be watching it like a hawk every time I used it in case it tried setting the house on fire.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Well picked mine up last week. Vodafone gave me £25 off the first bill for the weeks wait, very kind of them. I love it, so so glad I went for the White.

Can't believe how light it feels compared with the 4, night and day, the 4 feels better built solid wise but the weight does that. Zero complaints so far, very impressed.

ST
I'm on my second already :/

What happened to yours mate? My screen has a wee fit every so often along with the poor speaker quality where I can hear the other person but they can't hear me and vice versa..

White little Kevin.. My misses balls harder than that.. Now has a black 64gig as she lost her black 32gig last sat..