ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPhone 5.

This is a poll.

• Total voters
  320d M Sport
I agree with the Trafford Centre remarks. I was there yesterday. Considering they've had them for only a week they're FUCKED.

IM STILL waiting for anyone to get stock so I can order.

320d M Sport
Yea I'm O2 as well, gonna admit defeat and call up and join the cue.

Incidentally. Has anyone successfully used an O2 Opencode? Apparently the cops get £125 off with new contract?

350z GT
Yea I'm O2 as well, gonna admit defeat and call up and join the cue.

Incidentally. Has anyone successfully used an O2 Opencode? Apparently the cops get £125 off with new contract?

might as well tbh, sooner you do, sooner its here I guess lol plus I'm upgrading a month early so can't moan

I'm with O2 as well, I cancelled the pre-order and walked in to my local store and bought one. Took one night to get the upgrade notification back onto my account. Took the store person about 5 minutes to get me my new phone.

320d M Sport
Which store? When?!

Check the picture I posted few days ago. Nowhere in the Northwest at least, has any..?

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
If anyone's still undecided as to whether the black will mark easily go into an apple store and look at every single black one. I went the trafford centre the other night and every single black one they had out for demo had chips down the side where the coating had come off to reveal the aluminum. I appreciate no care is taken at all with the demo handsets and they're handled all day long but none of the white ones in there showed any signs of damage. The black one in my local o2 shop is held down in a clamp like device to stop it being stolen. The coating has totally worn through to the bare aluminum, it looks awful

just a snippet of info for you, saw a mate on sunday that's had his exchanged already under warranty because it chipped like this in his pocket. It's not just a demo model issue

Revels Mum & Sister
Picked up a Black 32GB on Saturday and the other half got a 32GB White. We only went looking for one for her. Went into CWH in Bristol and they have 20 Black and White 32GB and 20 Black and White 64GB in stock.

Also if you take there Insurance (Rippoff!) they offered £50 cashback. Then cancel within 14 days. So we both got a 32GB for £99 on Vodafone. £41 a month with unlimited txts/calls and 2GB Data. Happy with that to be fair as I keep running over data recently on my £36 a month contract.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
He says, standing behind a darkened glass screen surrounded by Korean business men.

I don't want white FFS. Chances they'll revise the quite frankly pony coating?

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
My black isn't chipped yet, it's been in a case since day 2 though.

I'd go white next time though.

Which store? When?!

Check the picture I posted few days ago. Nowhere in the Northwest at least, has any..?

I did the same check for my area (Cambridgeshire) and they had a white 32Gb in my local store (small town shop), picked it up on the £26 per month contract the next day (asked them to reserve it for me).

I had originally wanted the black phone because I think it looks the best, but after the anodising started to scratch off I chose function over form and went for the white.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
Not bad, I just had a look and you only get 100 minutes with it which isn't enough for me unfortunately.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
O2 is unlimited minutes, unlimited text and 1GB data. The price per month varies with how much you want to pay upfront, obviously it's cheaper to pay the full £249 up front, then it's £26 a month.

If you want to pay less for the phone up front then take £50 off the price for every £5 a month you add (£120 over 24 months to save £50!). Plan stays the same.

Unlimited Texts, unlimited minutes, 1Gb of data.

The most data I had ever used was about 400Mb so I will probably never reach my limit. Most of my browsing is done over Wi-Fi.

Pay more upfront and you can pay less in the long term. It all depends on how much of a hit you can take at the start of the contract.

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
Can't seem to get visual voicemail to work on Orange. Is this an Orange wide thing or just my account?

ST
Fags - If it scratches or chips, it will 'develop' a fault, apple warranty..

Cancelled the pre order on the misses 16gb in black, just took a 12 month contract for her on vodafone, 359£ for a black 32gb, 41£ pm, should be delivered tomo/thurs.

Chances they'll revise the quite frankly pony coating?

If it's as bad as it appears I frankly can't see me bothering to change until they either change the coating or the next phone is released. My 4 does what I need it to and despite being used heavily for 2 years it looks as good as the day I bought it despite not keeping it in a case.