ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 5?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  A silver one
I'll take some now with my second iPhone (like a boss)

EDIT:

Well here's mine anyway, they can call it "dirt ingress all they want, but I was pretty hot on keeping mine clean.

I just don't think it's acceptable that something which is supposed to protect the phone, damages it.

IMG_00191.jpg

IMG_00221.jpg

Looks like you've taken a picture of my phone there! Will Apple polish it for you!

No bumper or case FTW.

Don't hide the sexiness.

Eh? You raved for 12 months "Black 32gb White Apple Bumper"!

Clio GT 1.6
Do you guys think or know if o2 will offer the early upgrade they did last year for the iphone 4?

Rav4
My old iPhone was battered because of the bumper, I used to think it was just me.

I got a replacement because the home button went funny, just use a naked iPhone now.

I treat my phone like my women, take care of it, don't lend it to anyone and don't let it anywhere near my keys or money = scratch free.

1998 BMW e46 323i
Same here.

I'm determined not to give apple another penny, having seen how much I pumped into them last year on my yearly NatWest statement breakdown... (MBP + iPhone 4) Even if the 5 is AMAZIN', I'm gonna resist!

SEAT Ibiza SC FR
Yes I obviously read the article before posting it.

I'm just made a point to you before that Meta information means sod all, since it can be faked any way.

DB.

BMW 440i
EIther way, rumours and PS's etc are getting pretty common and hot now.

Surely a good sign, as tends to happen at each apple launch

MINI FJCW
My contract runs out perfectly in time for this, can upgrade early September.

I don't mind waiting for however long either as the iPhone 4 is still the best phone on the market anyway.

SEAT Ibiza SC FR
do not get

You posted the EXIF data from that picture (which is Meta Data about the photo). This can be faked, I was trying to make you aware of that. Also if I take a picture on my camera, open it in PS to clean it up and a bit and then save it, it'll show up that it was edited in PS. So it's hardly proof it is a fake.

Clio RS 182
You posted the EXIF data from that picture (which is Meta Data about the photo). This can be faked, I was trying to make you aware of that. Also if I take a picture on my camera, open it in PS to clean it up and a bit and then save it, it'll show up that it was edited in PS. So it's hardly proof it is a fake.

But if someone was to post a photo trying to trick people into thinking it was real, why would they leave that in there?

Clio 172 cup
How many weeks last year was the iphone4 revealed before it was actually launched in the shops??

Anyone remember??

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
That was different since it was leaked. For a normal launch event it's around 30 days from conference to launch.

Status
Not open for further replies.