ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 5 contracts?

T-mobile looks good to me ( when i flip from the 4 ) and has free contract switching to Everything Everywhere for 4G

Remember you will have to sign a new contract once EE is up and running - so you would have to increase the contract again. May mess up your upgrade timings!

Perrinho

ClioSport Club Member
Three all day long. I had read the bad reviews also but made the decision to switch to three from o2 8 months ago, and its the best decision I have made. Coverage is better and the data speeds are fantastic.

I've just got the 5 on Threes 'one tarriff' and its £36 a month for unlimited date including tethering and I get 2000 anytime mins, 5000 three mins and 5000 texts, more than enough considering most friends have iphones so I use iMessage or whatsapp. The handset was £79 too which is by far the cheapest offer. Three have also been given permission to use the LTE band from ofcom so during the next 12 months their 4g will be up and running, in the meantime though their 3g is faster than EE can offer on 4g.

Customer service has been excellent so far, even when I went to spain last week I forgot to enable euro roaming, three sorted all that out for me and put me on unlimited data use for only £5 a day.S

I cannot fault them at all...

http://www.three.co.uk/Store/Phones/iPhone?intid=3mainhprbn579

Three all day long. I had read the bad reviews also but made the decision to switch to three from o2 8 months ago, and its the best decision I have made. Coverage is better and the data speeds are fantastic.

I've just got the 5 on Threes 'one tarriff' and its £36 a month for unlimited date including tethering and I get 2000 anytime mins, 5000 three mins and 5000 texts, more than enough considering most friends have iphones so I use iMessage or whatsapp. The handset was £79 too which is by far the cheapest offer. Three have also been given permission to use the LTE band from ofcom so during the next 12 months their 4g will be up and running, in the meantime though their 3g is faster than EE can offer on 4g.

Customer service has been excellent so far, even when I went to spain last week I forgot to enable euro roaming, three sorted all that out for me and put me on unlimited data use for only £5 a day.S

I cannot fault them at all...

http://www.three.co.uk/Store/Phones/iPhone?intid=3mainhprbn579

it must be pretty good if you like it considering you live in the mill towns :rasp:

LY 182
Good price that Three deal. Just checked coverage on their site though and looks like I'd only get coverage outside when I'm at home. Not cool.

ST
62£ PM, one 16GB in black, one 32GB in black, 600 mins, 500meg of data, unlimited mins, 2gig of data both with unlimited text with Vodafone.

Perrinho

ClioSport Club Member
No, i know i was having a giggle about Mill towns, but i seriously meant if you're getting a good signal in the back end of beyond then it must be decent and strong as a ox in the big city. x

I'm not in the back end and beyond though...:p...signal is very good though...data I get about 9 meg down and 2.7 up...