ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPhone 4S - Read post #1 before asking questions

Will you be buying an iPhone 4S

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
  Edition 30
I'm going to the states in December. Anyone know if it's cheaper over there and can it be used over here without a lot of trouble?

Monaro VXR
Like how suddenly the iPhone4 is worth less to the trade in sites.

Checked a few days ago and could get £300 from a couple of them.

DB.

BMW 440i
Like how suddenly the iPhone4 is worth less to the trade in sites.

Checked a few days ago and could get £300 from a couple of them.

Common sense isn't it.

A few days ago it was the latest model, now it's not.

J273

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182
Ive got a 32gb black unlocked mint condition with another white backplate @ £370 in the classifieds on here if anyones interested?

Bus w**ker
Seriously doubt they're holding any stock at all yet mate. I'd expect a delivery on 28th at the earliest.

200 Gordini
White 64 GB ordered at around 9am, I got button happy and just read 2 confirmation emails :(.

Anyone want to buy one lol?

BMW E82 M Sport
just seen that. Awesome! more chance of me getting one now. Is the o2 tarrif page down for anyone else? Need to check prices and work out my friends and family discount rate ;)

I can't see anything new about the 4s on the O2 website.

BMW E82 M Sport
I've just been told this by an O2 advisor online "We know a lot of people are going to want the iPhone 4S so we decided the fairest thing to do would be to sell them in our O2 Shops, to our existing customers first".

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Those business tariffs look awesome, and good news my fast track upgrade has dropped to £61. I really can't refuse one can I :p Even as an upgrading customer will I still have to pay for the handset if I go on a 24 month contract (300-600 minutes)?

Inferno 182 CUP
oooo might even ignore orange for this £36 a month and £49.99 .. hmmmm

shame only existing customers get a look in!

BurnyC

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 197
I think they're pretty competitive. I'm an O2 customer at the minute so very tempted by upgrading onto a 12 month contract with a 4S...original plan was if I did upgrade then get the phone SIM free and go Simplicity, but will have to do some maths now I've seen these tariffs...