ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPhone 4S - Read post #1 before asking questions

Will you be buying an iPhone 4S

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
  Tesla MP3 2021
I know, lets build a data centre the size of a small country but leave our online shop to be hosted on a free bit of space we got from an AOL magazine in 1997.

Apple might be awesome but they are proper bellends sometimes.

It was exactly the same last year with the iP4

Finally. Ordered.

I've gone for white this time, after having the 4 in Black since launch day, I need a change.

Bought the Mrs Black this time.

Audi A4 1.8T Sport

if iOS5 runs well and has some nice updates then it will distract me from wanting a 4S... as i already have a 4 (replaced under warrenty a month ago, so its still brand new too....). i dont have the money spare at the moment anyway.

then i can get a 5 next year....

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
White 16gb Vodafone = £259 + £41 a month on 12 month only. Sound any good? +£59 cash back on next months bill

Ordered 39,000
Received 90,000 apparently

Last edited:

DB.

BMW 440i
What minutes you getting?

Works out the same price as buying handset only + 02 simplicity with 600 minutes and alot of texts + 500mb.

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
What minutes you getting?

Works out the same price as buying handset only + 02 simplicity with 600 minutes and alot of texts + 500mb.

Thats exactly what i get. 600Mins + Unlimited texts + 500mb data. Look at the edit. Makes it even more worth while

BMW F31
O2 need to extract their fingers from their arseholes and get them on the pulse! crazy to be left straggling behind when voda and tmob have prices up! its always the same with O2, they f**k it up!

Citroen DS3 DSport
I think I'll collect in store next Friday. Currently have one in the basket using the Apple Store app but not yet pressed buy.

Lou

16GB in white ordered!

Anyone know how long the email confirmation takes to come through?

Well i got all the way to clicking place order now, the button went shaded out and.....nothing. does that mean it is ordered??

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
ordered 16gb white (via apple store on iPhone, apple site just crashed every time for me)

Mondial 172Cup (A/C)
Apple Retail are not doing pre-orders for pickup in store. its strictly first come first served.

Apple Retail are not doing pre-orders for pickup in store. its strictly first come first served.

Even with a pre-order, I would never queue again at the store.

I bought 2 last year, 1 online and 1 for store pick up.

Received the delivery at 11am, then jumped in the car and queued for 3+ hours for the 2nd one. There was a guy in the non pre-order queue who'd been there for 7 hours.

F**k queuing ever again.

Citroen DS3 DSport

From past experience a pre-order is never needed so long as you visit the store on the weekend of release as Apple stores usually have huge numbers of stock available.