ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 4

Renault Clio 1.4 8v
I have owned my iphone 4 for nearly a year now at first i loved it, but know it's got beyond of point of wanting to drive over it! it doesn't lock anymore doesn't want to charge the middle home button rarely works and to top if off it fell off my seat in the car landed on the carpet and the screen smashed! anyone else want to moan about them :p

CBR1000RR Fireblade
Re: Iphone 4's

2 years on and mine is still plodding along. Everytime I think I have a problem with it, it just powers on.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin

i usually hate my phones after 6 months, had my iphone4 a year and a half and couldnt be happier with it.

it occasionally gets confused and wont bring the bottom menu up or go to the home screen when i press the button but thats completely down to me expecting it to do 18 things at once

After nearly 2 years (12days til upgrade) mine has been fairly faultless apart from the home button deciding it doesn't always wanna work, was in mint condition until my bike holder snapped & my phone bounced down the road causing a couple of scratches & chunk out of the sides but otherwise took the fall well, gunna plod on and wait for the 5 to come out