ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 4/iOS4 Info (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Megane 225 F1
I know. I really want one. I just got paid. But unfortunately, not enough for a iPhone 4. Although I did get my uni results today for 1st year and I passed. Hmm, nope I'm going to be sensible.

BMW E46 330i Touring
Can I just check that loads of people still have not had any issues with their phones? Mine is fine, regardless of all the BS going around the office about buying a s**t product. . . ?

Is that why my screen lights up and switches off while on a call at the moment?

Lol, if your phone is lighting up when you're on a call then that's an issue... proximity sensor. I'm sure I read somewhere that the update would fix it?

It did it on the old 3GS as well, just never bothered me until someone posted something about the proximity sensor Ads ;)

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Can i make another point here, in the us AT&T is s**t.

Unless you live in NYC, which recently had a mental upgrade.

Clio 182 cup'd
Already been done... 5 years ago iirc

Attachments

• 210866.jpg
    210866.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 24
  Nippy white cup
W800? Best cam on any phone I have owned up to now...was supposed to be 2mp but the quality seemed much higher imo.

Chris

BMW E46 330i Touring
Are the engadget updates for real!?!

"Hey let's all sing this song: if you don't want an iPhone 4 don't buy it, if you bought one and you don't like it, bring it back."

Status
Not open for further replies.