ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 4/iOS4 Info (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Citroen DS3 DSport
A free bumper is no real solution as lots of iPhone users will not want to use a case of any type. The real solution would be a full recall and replacement but I'm not sure they will do that, if anything they will probably continue to deny that the problem is a big deal.

fulhamfcboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Laguna V6 and 19 16v
Ive just been told by someone that our CEO is getting a replacement phone which has new hardware to address the issue. Probabally rubbish and someone just getting confused. I got my 4 last night, fitted the bumper, and whilst the signal strength when im at home only shows 1 bar, it still seems ok for calls etc....

Iceberg Ph1
Its already been brought to light the update does jack for the antenna issue. Apple, its time you face the facts, lets see what tomorrows press conference brings..

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
See what apple say tomorrow I guess. I haven't bothered with 4.0.1. I don't see the point, basically I get bigger bar which look to be fair cack!

Lozza-p

ClioSport Club Member
  BG FF 182
ive just updated and my signal drop is worse than before it wasnt really a problem before but now it is.:S

i looked before updateing it had full bars and didnt touch while updateing or after and has now on3 and drops off when picked up how strange

Dip

04 Clio 16V Dynamique
I'm looking forward to some comments from Jobs and Co at the Apple's Press Conference tomorrow:

"We told you it was going to change everything"

A silver one
If Apple came out admiited that there was a H/W fault with some iPhone 4's, and offered to replace any faulty phones free of charge, what would the users on here that haven't experienced problems (Christopher, Revels and any others) do?

Obviously this only hypothetcial as I'm sure Apple aren't about to replace 1.7 million phones.

BG 182
I suffer from the loss of bars but it does not affect call quality atall. I do however suffer from the proximity switch issue and atleast once/twice a day and put people on mute hold or loudspeaker which is highly annoying!

Can I just check that loads of people still have not had any issues with their phones? Mine is fine, regardless of all the BS going around the office about buying a s**t product. . . ?

Megane 225 F1
I got excited last night at the thought of an update. Thought it would stop the slowness and crashyness of my 3g...but it didnt :(

Can I just check that loads of people still have not had any issues with their phones? Mine is fine, regardless of all the BS going around the office about buying a s**t product. . . ?

it seems to only really affect left handed users due to the way they hold the phone
even Steve Wozniak says there is a problem he has to carry 2 phones to make sure he is ok !

Status
Not open for further replies.