ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPad 3...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
They won't name it hd!

Its listed as iPad 3 in the latest dev release of ios5 iirc

Mk2 Golf GTI
Moist for this. 9to5mac posted rumours of a March 16th release. What time does the keynote start GMT?

AK

M240i
Might knock off early and get to the gym and watch it, LOL.

Is it a live stream or just live text?

I want an iPad nao.

What do you reckon my chances are of walking into Trafford Centre Apple Store tomorrow and walking out with a spanking new iPad? as slim as I think? - do they even usually go on sale that quick?

If by tomorrow you mean 16th March. And by walking into Trafford Centre Apple Store you mean waiting in the queue for 6 hours. Then yes. You'll get one.

Listerine & Poledo
Work just decided to knock 60 quid off of iPad2 for staff.

but neglected to say anything about iPad3. Must be hoping the staff are all too dumb to know.

anyone gonna give a live commentary on cs for those who cant/arent watching the live stream? :p

If the last couple of keynotes are anything to go by, there won't be any 'live video streams', blogs only.

The usual blogs are good enough at auto-refreshing every few seconds.

Clio 172 cup
The new iPad could take the touch screen to a new level.

Speculation is mounting that the Apple tablet will include a 'haptic' display that allows users to 'feel' on-screen objects.
Finnish company Senseg has confirmed that it has talked to tablet manufacturers about its e-sense technology, though it refused to comment on whether Apple is a customer.
But the addition of texture would fit with the wording of the invitation sent out by Apple to an event later, at which it is expected to launch the iPad 3.
"We have something you really have to see. And touch," it read.
The Senseg technology works by generating an electric field from elements build around the screen.
So-called 'tixels' make different parts of the screen feel rough, smooth or rounded, depending on the image.
The new iPad is also likely to have an HD display, with a resolution of 2048x1536 pixels.
That's four times the sharpness of existing models, though not quite as sharp as theiPhone's Retina Display.

I saw apples 0% finance (i think) thing a while ago, would this apply to the ipad 3?

I'd love to get one if i could get it on monthly payments etc.

I saw apples 0% finance (i think) thing a while ago, would this apply to the ipad 3?

I'd love to get one if i could get it on monthly payments etc.

I'm sure they stopped that a few months ago, could be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.