ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPad 3...

Status
Not open for further replies.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Think it's been said to be really unlikely to get enough together in time for that date.

SQ5
It will only ever be confirmed by Apple.

I have friends that keep telling me they've been told iPhone 5 is out in Feb/Mar/Apr/May, they then think I'm a c**t when they say you don't know that though do you, only Apple will release dates and they will be everywhere when they do

Only just got my iPad :(

Then again i didn't ask for it, so it was a nice surprise from the parents. I <3 it.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Whenever it comes out I think I will be purchasing one.... Only had my iPad2 about a month but even if it came out tomorrow I'd be getting it.... iPad is definitely my best purchase of 2011.

dk

911 GTS Cab
It could be shite, i will stick to my ipad2 until i see some decent reviews about 3

How could it be shite, they take an amazing product and make the features and spec better?

Duh?

I bought iPad on release, iPad 2 on release, I'll be getting an iPad 3 on release, they are amazing!

An orange one
Just got my iPad 2, 64gb, won't be getting a 3 I'll probably wait for the 4...

It's like iPhones, I never upgrade to the S models, just the numbered ones when they come out

Only serious apple fanboi's buy every version of every iThing released,

RS6 C7
I will be purchasing it whenever it does, I bought a 4s instead of an ipad 2 as i heard it was out in the next few months :)

Only just got my iPad2 - Love the thing.

I don't feel any real need to upgrade though. I still have my 3GS despite them offering me a 4 and then the 4S. The 3GS does everything I need, until they come up with a good reason for me to upgrade I won't. Same with the iPad.

RB One Eight Two
Only just got my iPad 2 and absolutely love it, can't be off it. The only thing which i would love it to have is a retina screen, and i imagine the iPad 3 will have this. I will have to wait and see on maybe changing..

LY Megane R26
I got my iPad 2 32GB in White from the old man at Christmas. Awesome piece of kit! Hard decision to sell this when the 3 comes.mor keep until a longer time and the 4 arrives etc.

I'm with Malice on this (and only partially cos I have just got an iPad2). If buying/building/upgrading computers has taught me anything it's to not get too hung up on what's speculated to be released in the near future. You can spend your entire life waiting while something may or may not be released.

If you want summat then buy it, enjoy it and don't worry about what is possibly being released next month.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Yeah, I'm fairly certain we'll get an announcement in March/April, with a release of April/May.

I won't bother with the 3G version this time though, I've rarely used our iPad2 using the feature.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
LOL. Course there is.

I know someone who works part-time at Phones 4U and he told me it's out already.

Monaro VXR
Sounds about right, I don't get why people were thinking a April launch when the previous generations came out early March. For this one product all of a sudden they are going to abandon the 12 month cycle...not likely.

As I have said previously, I already know the specs and know what the new one looks like. They arrived at Cork for testing/translating a couple weeks before Christmas. The rumours and articles are getting more accurate though. But that is to be expected as it is quite close to launch now.

I can only see yield issues holding it back, and if that is the case. They will still get them out of the door early on for the hype.

Last edited:
  CBR1000RR Fireblade
We have been toying with the idea of getting an iPad for a while so I'm looking forward to getting hold of some more info on the 3

F82 M4
I have a 24" monitor that only outputs 1920x1080. That's crystal clear at that resolution as well. I can't see the benefits of having such a high resolution on such a small screen? Surely the eyes can only see a certain amount of pixels?

Status
Not open for further replies.