ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPad 3...

Status
Not open for further replies.
  F82 M4
Yes I have an iPhone 4, good point. 960x640 across a 3.5" screen. In proportion to size that's 2.62x smaller than the iPad 3. If the iPad 3 has the same resoluation as the iPhone 4 (in proportion) it should output 2515x1676. I stand completely corrected :cool:

I don't notice the 'poor' screen on my iPad like I do on a 3GS though.

I think the viewing distances come into it.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Exactly. Viewing distance is everything.

The new iPad will look brilliant with a Retina-type display; even more so than the 4/4S.

dk

911 GTS Cab
Lol, really?

You don't even know if anything is being released yet?!

Well, we do, it's just a matter of how soon.

PPI think we'll see it in march, I sold my ipad1 to someone on here, my dad has been bugging me for an iPad for about a year now, so I'll probably just give him the 2, early birthday present or something.

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
What would an 11 month old 32gb iPad 2 3G and wifi on Vodafone be worth? There aren't many about to work it out..

dk

911 GTS Cab
This will be announced on the 7th march is the credible rumour......

Plans then to ship 2 weeks later.

We'll see.

The instant iPad has retina, I will dump my iPad 2, and I do mean dump it. It's the weakest aspect of it when you're accustomed to high PPI screens.

I'm looking forward to this. I will replace my two iPad2's as soon as this is confirmed.

I use FaceTime / Skype on a weekly basis, so a higher MP front camera will help me out too.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
I almost bought a 2 a couple of weeks back, then I remembered this will be announced/released soon so I didn't buy the two... True story

Anyway, what will peoples choices be? I'm just after 32g wifi and use the personal hotspot from my phone if I ever need to.

Good price, aren't they £399 new? I'll sell mine once the new one is in my hand, couldn't be without it now.

Might get £50 less for it compared to now.

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
Pics are starting to appear

MN04_024.jpg

Rav4
Seen a few, I wonder how different it will be. If anything at all.

USB port would be great.

Looking forward to it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
do you two have anything to do with apple? (mod/admin one of the forums or work in apple) or are you just uber apple fans/geeks?

genuine question, ive been wondering for a while lol

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
My Cousin is Jony Ive, Revels used to do some work for him when he was a Tangerine. Thats how me met on CS.

Status
Not open for further replies.