ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iOS "must have" apps

Edition 30
Anyone got an app for custom text tones?

Also dl'd SnapSpeed yesterday as it was free, quite a good app tbh.

VJay was released today (basically a video mixing app), quite expensive but as I knew I would be tinkering around for hours on it I felt it was worth it. Great fun, and considering what it's actually doing it's incredible that it runs smoothly on an iPad.

This gives you a good idea of what it can do...

http://vimeo.com/43556278 (couldn't figure out how to embed Vimeo on an iPad)

1995 Renault Clio 1.8 16v
Display Recorder. An app I have been screaming out for and now it's here! Only £1.49 too!

Ha, want to save some jazzy movies eh?? Have you got it yet? A lot of reviews sayings its very laggy, some at 1 frame p/s!! Apparently the cydia only version is better?

Mondial 172Cup (A/C)
It is a bit laugh,mhowever my theory is that I would buy it before its removed from the app store due to possible API infringements.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
fifa 12 has been updated for retina ipad 3 display.

Downloaded this yesterday. 69p is a bargain imo

Last edited by a moderator:
  Edition 30
Think I;m doing ok, just struggling to buy planes as you need the bux :(

Okay, probably the geekiest thing I'll write in a long time but here goes!

I saw in the BitBook that someone said 'I'm sure I just saw a Bux fly past my window' and as I was watching a plane a few minute later one flew past like the coins do and I tapped it and got it.

Upgrading Airports is now getting tricky as my planes are becoming Class 2 planes and I need to upgrade them to let them fly there, so keep your eye on that.

Make sure you check the whole list of jobs when you're loading up, they tend to hide the jobs for bux at the bottom of the list.

You can scrap planes to make extra cash, and I'd always got for a planes with split seating and storage space :D

1995 Renault Clio 1.8 16v
fifa 12 has been updated for retina ipad 3 display.

Downloaded this yesterday. 69p is a bargain imo

Asphalt looks so good, I always download these and then never remember the last time I played them!

New Star Soccer has me totally addicted! Just got Exeter to win L1, now signed to Sunderland, currently 2nd in Premier League, such addictive game!

Gonna try this pocket planes, see what it's like!

Last edited by a moderator:
  Cupra
Asphalt 7 is definitely worth a look. 6 was my favourite racing game on iPad/ iPhone and 7 picks up where 6 left off.

Edition 30
Don't really understand pocket planes. Don't seem to be earning any cash. It's to slow. Always waiting for jobs

This comes no shock to me. I'm steaming it now, had to close some airports as it was getting annoying then not having enough jobs for my planes.

Clio
This comes no shock to me. I'm steaming it now, had to close some airports as it was getting annoying then not having enough jobs for my planes.

I'm getting like 200 for a flight nuts costing 65 so I'll be here forever trying to get anywhere. Also hardly any bux to buy better planes

Edition 30
I'm saving up to buy London or Paris, earning 800 ish profit per flight. Stick at it, got 8 planes a the moment :)

Clio
An huh I got 6 already most only carry 1 though. Might be a slow burner I need to be patient on.

Lol AK, I can imagine you going down on a bird for 30 seconds and thinking I'm not getting any pleasure from this and them just stickin it in her mouth

Edition 30
I've got 5 Kangaroo M's that are big earners. Just collecting bux up at the moment, got 40 so far :)

Go cry to your momma!
Heytell.
It's been out for ages, use it with my friends daily.
Kinda like a walkie talkie between iPhones..

AK

M240i
An huh I got 6 already most only carry 1 though. Might be a slow burner I need to be patient on.

Lol AK, I can imagine you going down on a bird for 30 seconds and thinking I'm not getting any pleasure from this and them just stickin it in her mouth

Sounds about right mate.