ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iOS "must have" apps

Mondial 172Cup (A/C)
I'm loving pocket planes... Currently on level 8 with 9 planes and about 11 airports. Good fun but yes, quite a long winded game.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I've got pocket planes too. We should all join the same crew or something. I think if you go on flight crew under menu then all change crew name to the same then you join the same crew.

Let's call the crew "cliosport" and see what benefits it gives us.

Edition 30
I've got pocket planes too. We should all join the same crew or something. I think if you go on flight crew under menu then all change crew name to the same then you join the same crew.

Let's call the crew "cliosport" and see what benefits it gives us.

Even more gangsta, I roll with CSYO :)

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Still no change though? I was expecting to see a list of users in the same "crew" :( confused to be honest.

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Well if we leave it the same I'm sure something will happen eventually. I'm earning cash so slow. Got 6 planes and working central America area. Want to get Miami airport

Mondial 172Cup (A/C)
Ts is my current state of play... Currently covering mainland Europe and North Africa...

027e27ba-3d7f-f98b.jpg

Goliath I
Anyone tried Machine World?

Open world, sandbox with diggers, cranes and stuff. Bit of fun with not much direction, but more machines and missions on its way...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340820720.514452.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340820733.570232.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340820749.686552.jpg

Goliath I
I've got it, good fun but boring with no direction, when will there be missions?

Yeah it definitely needs some missions, on the app screen they claim missions are more scenery is coming soon.

Mission and better stability in vehicles will be much welcomed

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
What's the crew? If I join, does that mean I'll get 50 bux too?

I thought the same.

I've discovered it only shows leader board score etc if you are working with an event, the blue one on the events screen. Currently the dino dig at San jose which is where I am.

Let us know your crew name. I want 50 bux ;)

Mondial 172Cup (A/C)
I thought the same.

I've discovered it only shows leader board score etc if you are working with an event, the blue one on the events screen. Currently the dino dig at San jose which is where I am.

Let us know your crew name. I want 50 bux ;)

Join the crew TOUCHARCADE - I had a bit of a google and they are the worlds largest crew. Pretty much guaranteed a win on each event without having to even take part I reckon...

Obviously, as the event has started. It won't come into effect until the dino dig has finished and another global event has started.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Chrome is good, shame its slower than Safari because of its lack of Nitro.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
What is best to spend my bux on? Appears to be plane parts as they are cheaper than buying a plane ready made?

Clio
Once uou'mve got all the parts you've got to pay bux to put them together. I did one worked out 2 bux cheaper I think. I just buy planes. I got 32 bux, go me!

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Sack the class1 airports off buy 2 and 3. I have about 6 birch craft passengers and 5 of the slower ones doing mixed and cargo. All over the main cities in northern Africa and Europe and I'm doing pretty well now :) level 13 and waiting until I can get better aircraft

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Seb. Class 3 planes can't lan in class 1 or 2 airports. Class 2 planes can't land in class 1 airports. The higher the class the more traffic that goes through it

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
So if I bought a class 2 import my crappy class 1 planes would not be able to get there? I guess the plan is o go big as soon as possible then?

Not worth upgrading any airports?

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Don't bother upgrading airports. Basically class 1 planes can land in all classes. Class 2 can't land in a class 1 airport but it can in class 2 and 3. Class 3 planes can only land in class 3 airports :)

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I haven't levelled up any airports do you get more customers? I'm saving for Barcelona or paris

I mean levels in the game, they allow you more airports every time you level up the number at the bottom by the green bar.

I wasted money upgrading an airport thinking it would increase it's class :(

Don't buy plane parts imo, the parts are always for the shitty low capacity, low range planes. I've sold all my parts.

Goliath I
Yeah I've been playing csr racing too, not bad for free but as per usual you have to wait until the fuel fills up to play again.

S3, Polo
It works using the iPad/ iPhone clock.

Disable wifi. Set clock 1h45m into the future and keep doing that until you're bored.

I played it for a few hours straight while sat in a departure lounge yesterday doing just that. Filled up, got back to the UK and allowed it to reconnect to the wifi and it's all good! :)

Goliath I
Cool, although the last time I did that was with Tiny Tower (iPhone) and forget to correct the clock, my alarm didn't go off and I was a little late for work